Another Flashback!!

How many flashbacks am I going to add?

I was going to do a normal chapter but then I had an idea. I'm going to add two more colors into the mixed. Their names are Void and Light. 

I would do Black and White but...

I have seen how the internet treat these subjects...

Anyways, let be give you their basics. Voids are suppose to represent corruption. They are know to hang out with Purples because they are both known to be EVIL. The difference between Purples and Voids though is that Purples are evil with anger while Voids usually are evil with joy. Purples are known to do evil things to get what they want while Voids just do it for fun. If some one had to choose, they would choose being with a Purple over a Void. Voids are also known for bringing the evil out in others.

Lights however are known for being the opposite. The are known to be kind, loving, and just seems to bring out the good in people.

(They sound kinda like a Mary Sue so far)

They love to help people and give people hope. Lights are suppose to represent good. Though, some people think that they actually represent hope.

(I swear, they sound like a Mary Sue)

Every just loves them. Why shouldn't they? They only do what is right.

(Okay, this is a Mary Sue description. Good to know these are just the stereotypes. Besides, who is to decide what is right or wrong anyways?)

3rd person POV

Purple and Blue was walking down a street to get to their school. 

Currently Blue was ten and Purple was sixteen.

They went to one of those schools that had all the grades in one building.

This made it easier for the big families so they didn't have to worry about traveling to getting schools and different bus times.

The reason why Blue and Purple was walking without the other Vacktors was because in the mornings they hanged out with their other friends.

Blue couldn't make friends that well because he was shy and Purple... well lets put it this way, other people rudely stereotypes him.

Anyways, Blue and Purple was walking down their normal street when a familiar, but dreaded, face appeared in front of them.

"Well well well... would you lookie here. It is the Purple who doesn't know how to act like a Purple." Void chuckled.

Void was wearing a black leather jacket and a dark grey t-shirt.

He also had black pants.

He had dark grey skin and eyes that looked like he has super big pupils. (This is why most characters shouldn't have black as their eye color.)

Void also had messy black hair to top the look.

(I think he likes the color black.)

At this point in time Void was sixteen, just like Purple.

"Who are you talking to?" Purple rolled his eyes and kept walking on.

"I'm talking to you smart guy!" Void growled.

"Oh really? It sounded like you was talking with the gang you don't have." Purple mocked.

"I would if you just acted like a Purple for once." Void glared daggers at Purple.