It been so long!!

Hia! Man, I haven't written a chappie in awhile! I was going to write a Father's Day chappie but I was at a family reunion and couldn't write. I also need to write a normal chappie. So, I decided to do both! No, worries I will name which one is a Father's Day chappie and which one is a normal chappie. Here we go!!

Part 1: Father's Day
Title: Flashback #2

3rd person

 Monochrome was in the kitchen singing and making some sushi pancakes.

A specialty in the family.

No seriously, he only makes this when it is a holiday.

Today was Purple's eighteenth birthday.

It was a big day.

Monochrome was going to make a cake after this.

He was thinking to make a devil's food cake with purple icing.

Just then Purple came in with a twelve year old Blue and a twelve year old Red on his arms. 

"Purple! Purple! Can you help me with my science project?" Red asked.

"In a minute, I still haven't had breakfast." Purple responded.

"Okay! I'm going to wait right here until you are done!" Red said as he stomp his foot on the ground.

Purple chuckled a bit and sat down.

Blue sat down on the rug and started to read a book.

Purple laid his down on the counter and groaned a bit.

"Why are you upset? It is your eighteenth birthday! You are finally a full-grown adult!" Monochrome cheered.

"Sorry, I didn't get much sleep. I had to stay late for work." Purple responded.

"You need to get a better job. Well, since you're now eighteen I guess you can go to college." Monochrome suggested.

"No college will accept me." Purple sighed.

"Why is that?" Monochrome asked.

"Because I am a purple! I'm suppose to be cynical rage and shouldn't get a real job because if I do I will hurt people! I'm going to be evil and don't matter to the higher-up 'goodie-two shoes' who will never do anything wrong!" Purple started to yell.

Both Red and Blue turned to look at him.

Blue broke down crying.

"H-hey, sorry Blue for yelling. I was just a little upset. It is okay." Purple got down to hug Blue.

"I-it's okay... it's j-just... I don't g-get it. W-why does everyone t-think you are e-evil. Y-you're an a-amazing brother and a-a good p-person." Blue cried. (Oh if you guys only knew what was about to happen.)

"I don't know why that everyone think that. I just know that they have been thinking that for a long while and it probably won't change soon." Purple responded.

Monochrome went over to Blue and picked him up 

He then sat Blue down on the counter.

"Of course that doesn't mean that they are always right. Now look at me and your mother. Neither of us are what people think we are suppose to be. I'm very happy and you mother is laid-back." Monochrome commented.

"Y-yeah... I guessed." Blue mumbled.

"Now who wants some sushi pancakes!" Monochrome sang.

"That would be nice. Also, can you make some more. I have someone coming over today." Purple asked.