...

3rd person POV

The Vacktors and Max were out in the woods. 

They were at a little camp they had set up earlier. 

There were two tents for them to share.

Pink, Green, and Yellow slept in one tent while Blue and Max slept in the other.

They were all around a fire they had set up and were cooking some food over it.

Just then Green saw some movement in the bushes.

"Guys, I thought I saw something move! I'm going to go check it out. K?" Green asked.

"Sure, just don't take too long! The beans are almost done!" Pink called out.

Green went to look for whatever was in the bushes.

He saw a path of blood and decided to follow it.

What he saw scared him badly.

He saw Plot Convenience laying on the ground motionless with multiple bullet wounds.

There was two things scary about this.

One, they had been following him.

Two, someone had killed them.

Just then he heard screams echo though the woods.

He ran back to the camp only to find he was too late.

Everyone was dead.

Max, Blue, Yellow, Pink...

 Red was standing in the middle of the corpses with a insane look in his eyes.  

Red...

Red had...

Red why...

"Red..." Green choked.

"Oh! Hello Green! I thought that since you weren't here you were already dead.Well, I guess that can be taken care of~" Red smiled.

"Why did you-" Green started.

"Oh, Green... you know... I would have love to eat them but I don't think that Vacktor would taste very nice." Red chuckled.

Green held up his gun to shoot Red.

Too slow...

Green fell to the ground with a bullet in his chest and Red pointing the gun.

"What, did you think I didn't have a gun too? I'm smart, you should know that~" Red smiled

Red started to walk away but he heard movement from behind him.

Not a big deal, probably had someone he missed who is trying to be a hero.

He turn around to find Plot Convenience standing there at the edge of the camp.

"How! I killed you!" Red yelled.

"Aw~ You thought I could die just like that." Plot Convenience smiled.

"I put five bullets in your chest! How are you still alive and walking!" Red screamed.

"Cute, I won't say anything yet. Why should I tell a someone who kills their siblings and to think things were stating to lighten up. I even gave Green an amazing locket." Plot Convenience explained.

"Are going to be the hero now that your friend is dead?" Red smirked and hold up his gun.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not suppose to care for this lower beings." Plot Convenience sighed.

"What do you mean?" Red asked.

"I mean I don't care." Plot Convenience answered.

"Then what makes you any better then me?" Red smirked.

"I'm a being whose morals are chosen by someone else, you have a choice of what you believe in. I'm not better then you I'm just doing my job." Plot Convenience explained.

"And what your job?" Red asked.

Plot Convenience quickly disarms Red and put a pistol up to his head.

"To move the story along!" Plot Convenience smirks

"So, you are just going to kill me?" Red ask with ,for once in a long time, uncertainty in his voice.

"You know, this universe is just a branch of another one and in that you you are already dead. so this won't really matter to anyone important anyways." Plot Convenience said just before she shot Red.

April fools! Lol!