Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Author P.O.V*

"Are you completely sure about this, Harry?" Niall asked and Harry nodded rolling his eyes a bit.

"Now don't ever ask me again." Harry said and Niall nodded with a laugh still wanting to ask again to make sure he was completely sure.

Harry pulled Niall into his room kissing and sucking on his neck feeling Niall's hands on his waist pulling him close. Harry was quick to get off his clothes along with Niall's clothes pushing him on to the bed. He climbed on top of Niall grinding his bum on Niall's dick that was getting hard each second that passed by. Harry attached his mouth to Niall's licking the inside of it and sucking on his tongue gently. Niall closed his eyes moaning into the wonderful kiss that he didn't want to end any time soon. But it did and Niall didn't really have much time to complain as he felt Harry's mouth swallow his dick.

Niall sat up on his elbows his eyes closed tight as leaned his head back letting out another moan at Harry's skillful mouth. He always knew that Harry was good at sucking dick Niall laid back down feeling his stomach churn a bit. He put his hands on the back of Harry's hair and thrusted up into his mouth gasping when he felt his dick hit the back of Harry's throat. He swear he just died right then and there as he opened his eyes and cummed down Harry's throat hearing him cough a bit. Harry came back up and pecked Niall on the lips before rolling onto his back next to him. He let out a fake groan as Niall rolled on top of him with a bit of sweat covering his forehead.

Harry reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube giving it to Niall who lube up his cock. Harry moaned feeling Niall's cock enter him slowly he closed his eyes his hands gripping Niall's biceps biting his bottom lip. Niall smirked down at Harry who opened his eyes after a few minutes and nodded for Niall to move who nodded before slowly thrusting. Harry let out a loud moan when his prostate was hit dead on causing him to shiver in pleasure. He needed more he didn't want passion and slow he wanted hard and fast he could have the other stuff later. He wanted to see how rough Niall fucks and how long can he last without cumming.

"Fuck me harder!" Harry shouted as he tugged the back of Niall's hair his back arching again when Niall went harder making Harry scream out in pleasure."Shit, don't stop at all!"

Harry bit down on his bottom lip hard drawing blood from it as he scratched down Niall's back with a moan falling from his lips. He let out another scream of pleasure when his prostate was hit making him see stars. Niall groaned in pleasure as he planted his hands on the side of Harry's head. He left love bites on every exposed skin of Harry's body. He didn't know that it would feel this good to fuck his best friend he could go all day. He was really glad that he had agree to do this friends with benefits thing now he didn't really have to worry about going out to fuck different people. He let out a moan as Harry clenched and unclenched around him making pleasure pulse through him.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Harry panted out as his curls stuck to his face but he didn't mind because he was having mind blowing sex right now."I'm so damn close."

Niall nodded before sliding one of his hands down Harry's chest then stomach and grabbed his cock. He slowly started to move his hand up and down squeezing once he got to the tip making Harry's legs shake from so much pleasure. Harry sat up on his elbows and let out a cry of pleasure as he threw his head back cumming all over his stomach and Niall's hand. Niall clenched his teeth as Harry clenched around his cock bringing him over the edge. Harry bit his top lip because holy shit Niall's orgasm face is really sexy to him. Niall pulled out of Harry catching his breath before falling next to Harry. The both of them looking up at the ceiling.

"We should have done this a long time ago." Harry said panting a bit as he ran his fingers through his sweated out hair.

"Agreed." Niall said looking over at Harry who looked at him with a grin on his face."What?"

"You have a really sexy orgasm face." Harry said laughing as a blush came up on Niall's face.

"Shut up." Niall said punching Harry's stomach lightly before getting off the bed and going to his boxers slipping them on."I'm heading downstairs for a snack want something?"

"Surprise me." Harry said getting off the bed and putting on his boxers and jeans as Niall nodded heading out of the room.

Harry started to clean up the mess on the bed and folding Niall's clothes before sitting them on the bed then looked down at them with his hands on his hips. He couldn't believe what just happened. It was incredible. It was better than any person he had sex with. He would do it again if he didn't just clean up and if his ass didn't still hurt. He knew it was going to be worse tomorrow. He was taken out of his thoughts as he felt a hand shake his shoulder which made him jump. He turned around to face a laughing Niall who held two jelly doughnuts in his other hand. Harry happily took one and started to eat as Niall got on the bed turning on the TV and started to eat.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I don't know why but when I wrote this I had no problem. I didn't freak out or fall off the couch or bed but when I write one with one of them and a girl. I'm dropping my phone or thrashing around making weird noise. I will feel stupid if I am the only one who does that.

Bye my Roman Revenge.●