2

I woke up with a smile on my face. I thought that today was going to be a good day. I run out to get breakfast. 

"Good morning Logan!" I say happily while I get some cereal.

"Why so happy?" He asks.

"I don't know," I say.

"Well get ready soon we have to go to the Team Ten house," he says.

"Okay," I say skipping around.

I decide to wear a Logang tank top, shorts, and red converse. During the ride, I play my songs again and Logan and I sing along but it isn't as fun as it was yesterday with the WDW boys.

I get to meet Jake again and I become friends with Team Ten.

"So Sabby, what has happened so far?" Tessa asks me.

"Well I met Why Don't We and I watched TV. So it's been pretty good so far!" I enthusiastically reply.

"Hey guys we actually have to go for a photo shoot, where will Sabrina go?" Jake asks.

"Well I guess I could go the WDW house," I suggest.

"I don't have a better idea so sure," Jake replies.

I text Logan.

S: Hey what is the WDW house address?

L: insert address why?

S: I have to go their house since Team 10 has a photo shoot. Could u tell them I am coming please?

L: sure

"Okay let's go!" I shout while running to the car.

I ring the doorbell and am greeted by Jack.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Didn't Logan say I was coming?" I asked.

"Umm no," Jack replied.

"Well whatever I'm here and you can't get rid of me!" I shout before pushing him aside and walking in.

"Where's the kitchen?" I shout.

"One second!" Jack shouts before coming to me.

He leads me into the kitchen where Jonah and Corbyn sit.

"Hey losers!" I shout before patting their heads.

"What are you doing here?" Corbyn asked.

"Well you seem really excited to see me. I'm here because I couldn't stay with Logan or Jake," I reply.

"Okay," Corbyn says.

As I raid their kitchen, Zach wanders down and the boys explain why I was there.

"Hey where's Daniel?" I ask after half an hour.

"Oh he's probably taking a nap or something," Jack says.

"Wanna prank him?" I ask with a smirk.

I get a chorus of yes. We decide to spill water all around his room and put flour too. We blast an air horn to wake him up. A/n I am not good with pranks 😂

"Wait what?" He asks as he jolts up and flings his feet over his bed and onto the floor. After a few seconds, he feels the disgusting substance on his feet and groans in disgust.

The rest of us burst into laughter while we are standing outside of his room. He glares at us and if looks could kill, we would be dead 100 times over.

"You're gonna clean this up!" He shouts.

I quickly shout "Not it!" And run away so the boys have to clean it up.