14

Zach is acting all cool in the front and then in the back, photobombing is... Daniel 😂 ^^

I wake up randomly, nothing wakes me up. I get up, rub the sleep out of my eyes and look at the clock. It's seven o'clock. Thinking that no one else will be here, I just brush my teeth and get some breakfast to take to my room. I walk in the kitchen, pushing the sleeves of my oversized Why Don't We hoodie up to my elbows. I don't notice anyone sitting but someone clears their throat and I jump up in surprise. I turn around to see Logan and Daniel talking behind me.

"Oh... um hey," I say, waving my hand.

"Hi!" Daniel says, as cheerful as ever.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I ask.

"Only I came so I could talk to Logan," Daniel says.

"Need a little help there?" Logan asks, walking to me reaching up to give me a bowl and cereal.

"Thanks," I reply before scurrying out.

I go back to my room and wonder why Daniel came alone to talk to Logan. I eat my cereal and get ready.

When I get out, Rowan is eating her breakfast and Daniel left. I wait for her to finish and watch some tv. Rowan  comes and joins me until it's time for lunch. We make some sandwiches and watch more tv because we are lazy people.

While we watch tv, I get a text from Daniel.

D: To find the first location in this hunt, ask the human mop who lives with you.

I figure that the date will be designed like a treasure hunt. I look for Logan because he is a mop.

"What is the location of the first clue?" I ask Logan.

"Where you first locked lips," Logan says.

"Oh. That must have been awkward for you to say," I say and thoughts of our first date flash through my mind.

"Very," he replies.

"What's up?" Rowan asks.

"Daniel is planning the date like a treasure or scavenger hunt," I say.

"Awwwww, that's so cute!" Rowan coos.

"Okay anyways, I have to get to the park," I say before leaving the room to go change.

Outfit for the date ^

I drive to the park where we went on our first date. I start walking towards the bench and I see Jack sitting on the bench with his phone in his hand.

"Hey Jack! Gimme the clue!" I say happily.

"Ok ok. One sec lemme find the clue," Jack says, patting his pockets.

"You couldn't remember it?" I ask.

"No," he replies, rolling his eyes. He pulls out a small paper and reads out, "Remember that sunset? Go there to find your next clue."