62

Daniel took forever to fall asleep tonight, thinking that I would run away tonight. And he was right.

I slowly sneak out of his arms, plant a kiss on his forehead and whisper, "I love you. I always will."

A tear falls out of my eye but I walk away and tiptoe downstairs, where my bags are. I stop for a moment and take a deep breath.

I'll miss this place.

A couple of tears fall down, splattering on the floor. The only sound in the house is the quiet tap of my tears falling, one by one. I steel myself, grit my teeth, gather my bags and walk out. I called an uber to go to the airport. I'm going to some random place in the US, I'm not completely sure why.

As I get on the plane, I stop for a moment, thinking Is it really worth it? I decide that it is, Daniel has to be successful and I won't stop him. I won't hold them back. I nod my head before walking on.

It must be clear on my face how much my heart is breaking because the flight attendant offers me a sympathetic smile. I return it and walk on.

I settle down and look through my comments.

"I knew she was a bitch all along."
"She's such a snake."
"She isn't worthy of Daniel."
"He deserves better."

I decide to tweet something before the flight starts:

"You guys are right. I don't deserve Daniel Seavey, but I'm glad to have had him for the short time I did. This was the best time of my life but it has to end. I won't be in the boys' lives anymore as I'm leaving. It was my decision and mine solely. I'll miss you LA ❤️"

Another tear falls onto my screen as the person sitting next to me settles down.

Three updates in a day!! Woahhhh!!!!!!! Thanks for reading! Vote and comment! Love y'alls!❤️ also, we have over 50K reads! Thanks! And this is the hundredth part!! (Not chapter, just part) I hope you guys like this story!

How did I get this storyline?
I was actually planning on making a whole new book about this bad publicity break up thing but I decided, since I have like 15 WDW story drafts, I would just incorporate it into this story. 😊