26

We stayed in the pool for a while. The time mostly consisted of us dunking each others's heads under water and swimming away when you're chased. We go back inside and I decide to take a shower.

"Guys I'm gonna take a shower," I announce, walking to the bathroom.

"I'm coming too!" Daniel says, following me.

I turn on my heel as I walk in and whisper, "Nice try Seavey."

I slam the door shut in front of his face. I smirk before I start to take a shower. I walk out wearing the same clothes I was before the pool event with the addition of a towel around my head for my wet hair.

I walk back to the living room and find everyone deep in conversation, and Rowan and Jonah have come back. I sit down next to Rowan and start talking to her and Olivia. After a while, everyone gets bored and we decide to play a game.

"TRUTH OR DARE... AGAIN!" I shout.

Everyone murmurs general consents of agreements except for Zach who said, "Well it helped me meet Olivia so let's see what will happen this time!" 

Olivia blushes and we decide to play.

I go first and ask Olivia, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to..." I take a moment to think then smirk as I continue. "Give Zach a kiss... it doesn't matter where."

"Okay," she says and completes the dare easily, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Daniel! Truth or Dare?" She asks.

"Truth," he says.

"What made you like Sabrina first?"

"Probably her bada$$ery," he says.

"Aww, thanks. I knew I was a bada$$," I say.

"Laura, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth," she says, I cross my fingers hoping that Daniel will ask the question I would ask her.

"Why do you glare at me and Sabby?" He asks.

"I.. um..." she manages to day before rushing out of the room, seemingly with tears in her face. Jack shoots Daniel a pointed glare before rushing after her.

"I wonder what it was," I muse.

"We have to go!" Rowan says out of nowhere.

"Um okay?" I say.

We leave after saying quick goodbyes. I fall asleep with the same question in my mind. What was she going to say?

Thanks for reading ❤️💙❤️. Love y'alls! Vote and comment. I know this chapter was short but I updated twice so it balances out.

People, if you read and like the story, please vote! I feel like I sound very annoying but I really wanna see how many people like my story. 😁 Can you guys get me to 300 votes? Please help a person out 😬😁😂

This is just easy trivia so I won't say the answer.

List the members of WDW from oldest to youngest!