🌸First Encounter🌸

I'll just get straight into it :3

It wasn't everyday that you see a kid sitting on a hill, looking up at the clouds with a pastel blue flower crown on his head.

Anyone who passed him thought he looked beautiful, man or woman.

See, he sat on that hill. Legs crossed, eyes trained on nothing but the sky's clouds and his mask? Oh his mask only made him that more mysterious.

"Hey! Lui! Slow down!" Evan and Lui found themselves running towards the boy who sat lonely on that hill, the hill that held nothing but the greenest of grasses and beautiful flowers. It was almost a nightmare having to see anyone disturb such beauty, the beauty that seemed to compliment the boy just right.

Lui suddenly stopped in his tracks to stare up at the glowing beauty up on the hill.

"Hey...Look at that kid over there."

"The one with the flower Crown?"

"Yeah, he seems lonely. C'mon, let's go say Hi!"

"Okay, don't scare him away. He looks fragile."

Truth was that Evan felt as if he shouldn't disturb the boy's peace. He felt like he should protect the boy at all costs but he himself knew better than to disagree with the smaller male with him.

"C'mon! Evan!" They were half way up the hill.

The hill was beautiful, the boy sat on it was gorgeous.

"Lui! Slow down!" His breathing seemed to have stopped as Blue curious eyes locked onto his brown flustered ones.

At that moment, that very moment, he thought he had come across an absolute angel.

"Vanoss!" His friends voice snapped him out of the trance those blue eyes put him in. So he continued, he continued to follow his small squeaker friend up to the very top.

It looked magical, the atmosphere around this mysterious boy seemed to love his presence. The way the flowers danced around his frame, the wind blew at his black wavy hair and the way that flower crown sat on his pretty head.

It's odd. Everyone just takes a glance his way and they instantly admire the boy. Maybe it was some sort of magical pull, maybe the boy held power or maybe he was too pretty for his own good.

"Hi! I'm Lui! My friend here is Evan or Vanoss if you like! Nice to meet you." It was silent but there didn't have to be any words being exchanged, something about the way the masked boy looked up at them.

His eyes say more than he does.

They both ended up sitting either sides of the boy but he didn't seem to mind, in fact, you wouldn't even see the soft smile he had. He didn't talk much either but both males thought it was because he didn't know them just yet. They were complete strangers after all.

"Jonathan."

Boy was Evan going to remember his name.

-V-

Hello! Guys this is a new book and I thought since I had this new idea pop up in my mind that I would publish it so it would at least help with the chapters that are to come in the other book.

Meaning that it's going to be a tough ride, at least I'll try to make it as intense as possible.

Let me know what you think?

•-•

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

ENJOY~