🌸Come Back To Me Pt-2🌸

You left me,

hanging in the rain,

wanting to kiss you,

but you just turned away,

and left me in my own shame.

"He can't love what's gone"

"You're sick, no wonder he never liked you."

"Yeah well, he made me this way" This man was insane, maybe his screws came loose but he honestly made no sense to the confused male sat tied to a chair...in the middle of all these flowers that reminded him so much of his boyfriend.

That's right, Evan Fong was kidnapped.

"No one makes anyone any way, unless you were abused and traumatized, you chose to be this way." Maybe it wasn't right to answer back to everything the crazed male said, but he couldn't help it. He was stalling, trying to take his attention away from the park's entrance. God he hoped Jonathan hadn't come alone.

"Shut up! S-Shut up! He made me this way! He did!" Had this man escaped a mental hospital? Had he not taken whatever pills were given to him? He rocked back and forth, side to side with his eyes closed tight. He gripped his hair, knife on his left hand. "He...he'll learn what heartbreak is."

Don't come alone, Evan begs you Jon, don't.

ಠ_ಠ

"So? What should I do?!" Delirious was freaking the fuck out. He's never lost his cool like this but after living with Evan for quite some time, he's not used to being alone.

"Calm down for a sec, Jon." Brock tries to calm the boy down, he knew how badly he wanted to just give himself in and save Evan. He wanted to be the hero, but Jon means everything to Vanoss and they knew not to let him go alone.

"I can't just calm down-"

"You'll go"

"What?!" They looked at the brown-eyed male like he was insane.

"Luke, are you crazy?! We can't-" Luke shut the smaller up by wrapping his arms around the boy's waist.

"Craig, he's doing it but he's not going in alone." No one knew what the fuck was going on between the two but no one really cared because it was their business.

"Okay, So He doesn't go alone, didn't the note say for him to go alone though?" Tyler crosses his arms. He was annoyed, they were standing in the same spot for an hour and they still haven't moved to go save their friend. "Can we hurry up and figure this out? We all miss Evan and the more we stand here the more of a chance he has of getting murdered."

He had a point, they all knew this but refused to believe it. Despite coming home, finding out Vanoss was kidnapped and being out for the day, they all were excited to meet the raven-haired boy. To their disappointment, that didn't happen.

"What do you have in mind, Luke?" Brian sat next to Jon on the couch, hoping to get shit done and save the day.

"I was thinking, what if We make it seem like Jon is alone? We just hide in different areas of the park and voila, we rescue Evan when Jon has him distracted"