Tagged in a thing

Hey
This isn't a chapter! I was tagged by my friend to do this thing. So here's five facts about me!

1. I'm part Irish and part Dutch, and even though I've lived in New Zealand my whole life I have picked up some of each accent from hanging around family. My friends LOVE to tease me about it.

2. I'm learning Japanese at the moment and it's really cool. Would recommend as a language to learn. 

3. I play both Lacrosse (as a goalie) and field hockey (for all those Americans. We just call it hockey here, we don't have ice hockey). When I was younger, I played soccer (football) but I got bored of it. Being a goalie kind of runs in my family as myself, my dad and older brother are all goalies, but they're goalies for soccer.

4. I've always wanted to write a novel, but could never be bothered or just never had enough time. These two books are my first dive into it and I plan on continuing for quite a while. I love writing and creating my own worlds and am planning to do a book that stands on its own, that isn't a fanfic. But we'll have to wait and see.

5. I'm a GIANT nerd. I've finally involved myself in superheroes (Marvel ones only so far) and have always been into video games. I would much rather read a good book (especially on Wattpad ;D) than go and socialise (inwardly shudders).

So, thanks to @HelloImCharlii_ for nominating me for this.

Anyway, that was five random facts about me, and now I have to nominate two people, so I'm going to nominate the two people that constantly leave awesome comments on both of my stories.

@Fantabulous_Fries 

and

Have a good day everyone and I'll see you in the next chapter!