Chapter 5 - Torn

Chelsey's P.O.V

It's been exactly one week since my fight with Georgia, and still she hasn't apologized...and neither have I since the last apology I practically threw out her when she left my house. She doesn't need an apology from me, and even though it seems natural that I should want one from her, I really don't. I don't need an apology from her for being such a jerk, it's not even worth it anymore. I've talked to the boys a few more times while on twitcam, and the latest one, I had even told them my name. "Chelsey," Zayn had repeated. "That's a really pretty name," Liam had croaked out. I swear, my names always sounded a little dull until I heard those five boys say it, now it seems like its blessed or something. The trend ZiamGirlMeetZiam had trended again, twice since last week! And I was getting a little suspicious, were the boys even going to meet up with me? Probably not, they even got my hopes up, I'm entirely grateful I've gotten to connect with them so much...especially Liam, he seems like the type of person I could get a long exceptionally well with. And they're leaving for the tour in a few days, which means they'll be back in America soon.

Liam's P.O.V

Our break is nearly over. I can hardly stand the thought of never meeting Ziam Girl. We've definitely got to arrange something, I wonder if Zayn would be mad if I just went alone to see her, it'd be nice to just talk one-on-one...but I know that Zayn really fancies her as well. Well, that's just what I think. I grab my phone and look at the number under my contact list, I really wanted to meet her...should I talk to Zayn before I arranged anything with her? I decide I should and quickly call him up, he answers right away, his drowsy, sleep voice saying, "Hello?" I get out of bed, slipping into jeans and a light blue shirt, then quickly shake my hair. "Hi, it's Liam. Let's go meet Chelsey...today," I reply, secretly I hope he won't be up to it, so I can just meet her myself, but he quickly answers back with an excited yes. I feel slightly disappointed but then happy for the both of us, I tell him that I'll call her up, but he quickly interrupts. "Oh, no, no! I can do that...I have her number!" I fumble for my phone and get ready to dial while saying, "No, its okay. I'll call." Zayn mumbles, "You sure?" I bite my lip, a million thoughts running through my head, "Yes. Very." I hang up before he has a chance to disagree.

Zayn's P.O.V

I wait patiently as Liam calls, then decide to get dressed quickly. I put on some dark jeans and a varsity jacket, but then realize that would be noticeable to fans, and quickly put on a black t-shirt and a silver dog tag. My hair has decided to cooperate, so I don't have to do much with it. I get butterflies in my stomach, something I havent felt for a long while, what would she be like? Where were we even meeting? What would we talk about? 

Chelsey's P.O.V 

I get a call and wonder who would be calling me so early on a Saturday morning? Its Liam. Oh my god, it's Liam. "Hello?" I reply. His deep voice explains that he'd like to meet up, that'd he really like to see me. I can hardly contain my excitement when I reply, "Yes, definitely! For sure! That'd be amazing!" He then says, "Oh and Zayn's coming too...if that's okay..." If that's okay? Was he really asking if that was okay, haha? "God, yes! That's more than okay!" He sounds a bit defeated and then tells me the details, that we'll be meeting at an old coffee shop near the edge of town, they'll be waiting near the back of it. Before I hang up he says, "Oh yeah...and I'm really sorry if anything happens." My eyebrows furrow together, "What do you mean?" He replies cautiously, "I mean if any fans are there. I love them and all but I wouldn't want them to spoil it. You, know?" I know what he means. "It'll be okay," I reply and hang up to get dressed. What do I wear? What do I wear? Oh my gosh, I wouldn't want to look to dressed up, like I was trying to hard, and I wouldn't want to be too casual...hm. I have the perfect idea, I put on some grey skinny jeans, a flowy light pink sheer tank top with black buttons going up the front, and a black blazer. I hug the blazer, thinking of Harry and silently thanking him for the inspiration.