Chapter 1

Today is Christmas Day and you are opening your gifts from your family.You opened all the presents and thanks everyone,then your little brother came with a little box in his hands.You gave him a weird look and he said ''Open it I'm sure you're gonna love it''

You open the box and there was a envelope,you open the envelope and there were two tickets for One Direction concert.

You startet to cry from happines because you love the boys more than anything.You hug you little brother and thank him.After you hug him you ask him ''Why are there two tickets?''

''You are going with (Y/BFF/N) :(Your BFF Name)

''OMG I'm going to call her''you say

''OMG (Y/BFF/N) guess what? ''

''What hapend silly?''

''We are going at One Direction concert my brother bought us tickets''

''OMG you're lying right ?''

''No I'm not''

''OMG I'm crying my parents bought me some T-shirt with the boys and they bought you a T-shirt too''

''Say thank from me to them''

''I'm coming over you house,can I?''

''Of course''

(Y/BFF/N) POV

I tell my parents that I'm going over to (Y/N) house,they are also happy that I am going to 1D concert.

I walk fast on the dark streets.When I reach (Y/N) door I knock and (Y/N) opened the door with tears in her eyes.

She huged me tight.''We are also going backstage and we are in front row''she screamed.

I started crying againg and I was shaking.I enter the living room and (Y/N) family wished me a Happy Christmas.I thanked her brother for making this the best day of my life.

Me and (Y/N) are going at the concert on 28 Dec. so there are 3 days left till we meet them.

My favorite boy was Louis and (Y/N) favorite was Niall.

(Y/N) is soo beautiful,she says that I'm beautiful too but I don't think so

*3 DAYS LATER*

We enter the arena there where too many girls crying.Me and (Y/BFF/N) were crying too.

After 30 min the boys came on stage.The first song that the sang was Up All Night.

Me and (Y/BFF/N) made a sign that says ''WE LOVE YOU''

when Liam was reading the signs he readed our sign and then Niall and Harry said you two girls holding that sign are very beautiful.

Me and (Y/BFF/N) ,we are fangirling right now.Little Thing was the next song and Niall and Harry stared us all the time.

After the concer it was time to go backstage.When we enter the room the boys were standing in the middle on the room.

I ran to Niall and huged him,(Y/BFF/N) ran to Louis. Then we huged all the boys and Harry and Niall kissed me on my cheek.We took some photos and we are now talking to the boys.It was time for us to leave so the other fans can come in.We huged the boys again and when I reach Niall he say ''I know we only met but can I ask you to come in a date with me,Harry is asking (Y/BFF/N) too''

I felt myself blushing. I don't know what to say. I just so to my toes a hug Niall as tight as I can and I whisper to his ear''I would love to''

He smiled at me and he gave me his telephone number.Before leaving he kissed me again and I saw Harry kissing (Y/BFF/N) too

20+ READS FOR PART 2...SORRY IF I DID ANY MISTAKES THIS IS MY FIRST IMAGINE...I WRITTE NIALL IMAGINES AND MY FRIEND WRITTES LOUIS IMAGINES.

LOVE YOU GUYS xx