Chapter 12

HI GUYS SO I JUST WANNA TELL YOU IN THE START IF THIS CHAPTER THAT FROM NOW ON (Y/N) NAME WILL BE Amber. TELL ME YOUR OPTIONS OVER THIS IF U WANT IT OR NOT. ANYWAY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A LOND TIME AND WOOW 1K READS THANK U GUYS LOVE U XX

AMBER's POV

I kiss him harder and I slip my hands under his shirt.
"Niall" I say as I put my hands on his chest.
"I'm not sure about this we have to talk first for all that happened"
I really dont know what will he say but I hope I can forgive him. I mean Im falling in love with Niall freaking Horan.
"Okay" Niall says and putting me down because I had my legs wrapped his waist.
I sit on the couch and Niall sits beside me.
"So..." Niall says before I cut him of
"Tell me everything that happened in details"
"Okay, so I was mad because you said to give you some time to think and I know its a shitty reason to be mad, so I went to a bar and drank untill I didn't know what I was doing. So there was my cousin the one that picked up the phone and you got pissed at me because you thought that I was cheating on you with someone else.
Amber believe me I like you really and I would never do such thing to you because of you Im now happy, and I was almost never happy because all of the boys had girlfriends and I was the only one single there and seeing them kissing and hearing them saying 'I love u' to their girlfriends it really hurt me, but now I have you and I really like you Am.
Please give me another chance and I will never let u down I promise, just one more chance?" Niall says
I dont really know what to say he said all the things I wanted to hear and I really want to forgive him.
"Yes Niall" I smile
"Yes what?"
"I forgive you but please promise me that you will never break my heart"
"I promise u love" He says and pecking my lips
"And I promise you that I will never break your heart unless u break mine" I say and countine kissing him.