Chapter 4

Previosly:Niall's car stoped working and you and Niall are in a hotel room together.He is kissing you and you are laying on the bed and he is on you.

The kiss gets harder and Niall's hands reach your dress zipper.But at that moment you hear a knock on the door.

''I'm gonna open the door you wait here''Niall says to you.

''Okay''

Niall's POV:

when I open the door I see a man in a suit.''Can I help you'' I say to him

''Umm sorry I thought this was somebodys else room''

''It's okay''

''I'm sorry again,goodnight''

When I close the door I saw (Y/N) laying on the bed.She looks so cute and hot.

''Niall?!'' she called me.

''I need the bathroom I will be right back'' I say to her

''Okay I'm waiting''

When I get back in the room I sit on the bed and I remove my jacket and my shirt.I saw (Y/N) looking at me from the corner of my eye.When I turn my head and look at her she says ''I'm sorry''

''Why babe?''

''Umm that I looked at you while you were removing your jacket and your shirt''

''It nothing babe'' I say to her and warp my hands around her waist.

''Are you going to sleep in that dress?'' I ask her

''Yes because I dont have any clothes here''

''You can wear my shirt''

''I'm fine right now''She says to me with a smile on her face

She is looking at me and I started kissing her.

The kiss is sweet and slow.I am on her kissing her.Her hands reach my jeans and pulled them down.I kiss her neck and she moans my name.I love it.I reach her dress zipper and unzipp her dress.I take her dress off and now she is only in her bra and panites.

IF YOU WANT PART 5 VOTE AND COMMENT XX