Chapter 11

AMBERS POV
"Niall" I say when he opens the phone.
I have to admin it that I miss him. I miss hanging out with him.
"Who is this ?" Says a girls voice on the phone
"Is Niall there?" I ask.
"He's sleeping" She says
"Oh, okay" I say and end the call
I knew he would cheat on me I knew it.
Tears all over my face. How could he cheat on me. Maybe he loves her more than me, maybe she makes him happy, smile, laugh. I lay down on the hospital bed and close my eyes. Maybe if I sleep I will get better.

NIALLS POV
I heard my phone ringing. Im too tired to get up. Last night I drank too much.
I only remember Ariana coming and picking me. I get up and enter the living room.
"Who was on the phone?" I ask Ariana
"It was a girl her name was (Y/N) I told her that you are sleeping" She says
"Did you tell her that you are my cousin?" I hope she did because if she didnt she will think that Im cheating on her.
"No but she sounded like she was crying"
"Fuck, she is going to hate me ever more now" I yell
"Calm down you will just tell her it's not a big deal"
"I have to go" I say as I leave her apartment. She will not fucking believe me. I have to make it up to her somehow, maybe ask her out when she gets better.
I get a taxi and tell him the hospital name that (Y/N) is there.
I pay the taxi driver and run in the halls to get to (Y/N) room.
"(Y/..." I was about to say her name but she was asleep her eyes were black under. I get closer to her and grab her hand.
"(Y/N) I'm sorry, I'm sorry please forgive me. I wasn't with anyone it was just my cousin Ariana" I say my eyes full with tears. "I love u more that anyone"
One hour passes and she is still asleep but in that moment she moves.
"(Y/N)"
"Niall" she says confused
"How are you?" I ask
"How am I?!" She laughs "Go I dont want to see u maybe your new girlfriend will make you happy. Now get the fucking out of my room" She yells
"(Y/N) please listen its not what it looks like" I get closet to her
"I said get out" She yells ever more
"I'll go but I will come back dont forget that" I say as a leave her hospital room and slam the door behind me.

One week has passed since I last saw (Y/N).
"Give me another shot Nick" I say as I drink my glass full of vodka.
Nick gave me the glass and I drink it in 5 seconds. I pay Nick and get up. I cant walk fine but I have to see her I can't wait any longer.
"Taxi! Taxi!" I yell untill a taxi pulls over.
I gave him the address of her house. I dont care if she's alone or not Im gonna prove that I only love her.
I knock on her door untill I her her saying "wait a sec" God I missed her voice.
When she opens the door and see me she just stands there and she just looks down. She is wearing some shorts and a t-shirt. She looks so hot and I want to kiss her right now.
"Niall what are you doing here?" She says. I don't say anything I just step inside and put my lips around her's.
I put my hands around her waist but she pulls away.
"What do you this that you're doing?" She says
"I was kissing u" I reply
"Get out before I call the police"
"Call them I don't fucking care" I yell
She pulls her phone out of her pocket and I grab it and throw it against the wall. "Why did you do that?" She says as she want to slap me but I grab her wrist. "Wanna try that again babe?" I say with a smirk on my face.
Without any warning I start kissing her again this time holding her wrists .
"I know you want me" I whisper on her ear
"Okay, I give up" She says and brings her arms on my hair and pulls them making me moan...

SORRY IT TOOK LONG TIME TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER HOPE U LIKE IT. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT PART 12 AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I WROTE IT QUICKLY BECAUSE I DIDNT WAIT TO LET U GUYS WAIT ANY LONGER. LOVE