Chapter 3

Previosly: Niall,you,Harry and your best friend were going on a date you are in Niall's car because you are Niall's date and (Y/BFF/N) is in Harry's car because she is Harry's date.

It was a long ride almost 2 hours.When you arrive Niall get a scarf from his pocket and put it around your eyes.

''Don't open your eyes untill i tell you okay?'' Niall said

''Okay'' You said

When Niall remove the scarf from your eyes you saw a ship.

There were two tables.One table is for you and Niall one is for Harry and (Y/BFF/N).

You hug Niall and say to his ear ''Thank You I love it'' and you kiss his cheek.

When you sit down you start eating dinner.You two talked about your life.

''Thanks you for this incredible night''You say to Niall

''No problem and thank you for coming''

(Y/BFF/N) went to Harry's place to stay for the night.

While you were looking the beautiful view of the sea you saw Niall from your corner of your eye that he is looking at you.You looked him and he smile at you and said''You are soo beautiful''

You feel yourself blush ''Thank You''.

(Y/N) POV:

I this is have fallen in love with Niall,with his beautiful smile,with his blue eyes.I want to tell him that I love him but I don't know how.

After a few minutes Niall said ''I think we should go it's 2AM.''

''Really I thought it was 11PM or 12AM,I had a really good night thank you again''

''No problem baby''

My heart is beating so fast by the fact that he called me baby.

''(Y/N) I want to tell you something''

''Is something wrong?''

''I think I have fall in love with you''

''Well I falled in love with you too'' I say to Niall and hug him tight.

''Really?''He say

''Really''

You get on your toes and kiss him in the lips.The kiss was slow and sweet.I can fell the taste of his mouth.

When you pull back Niall said ''That was amazing''

When you get in the car you and Niall are holding hands.While Niall was driving the car stoped.

''What happend'' You ask

''I don't know,I think we should stay in a hotel for the night because I can't fix it right now,it's dark''

''Okay'' You both walt to the hotel.''Do you want to stay in a room alone on do you wanna stay in a room with me''Niall ask you ''Mmmm can I stay with you?''

''Of course I would love that babe''Niall said and kiss you.

While you were walking down the hall on the hotel Niall was behind you.He put his hand on your waist.He grab you and put you on his shoulders and start runing down the hall.

You can't stop laughing.When you reach your room the put you on bed and start tickling you.He was on you.When he stop he looks at you and start kissing you.

IF YOU WANT PART 4 VOTE AND COMMENT.LOVE YOU XX