Epilogue

I can't believe it's over guys 🙁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 years later*

"So, what are we doing for your birthday tomorrow? Your grandmother flew all the way in from Greece, so no, we are not doing 'nothing'," my mother said sternly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, grateful she couldn't see me through the phone that was nestled between my ear and shoulder. "Mom, you know how I feel about birthdays. It's just another year passed, it's not a big deal. And you know yaya didn't only come down here to see me," I joked as I pulled my luggage through the big double doors of my house.

I'd just returned from an early birthday trip with Charleigh to Brazil. It was currently eleven at night, and I had yet to figure out why my mother was still awake.

"But it's the big 30!" She pointed out, knowing how much I hated the idea of leaving my twenties. I cringed, I was getting old.

Whatever she said next was lost to me as my husband made his way into the foyer where I stood. After four years of marriage, the novelty still hadn't worn off. He smiled at me mischievously before wrapping his big arms around my waist and pulling me into him. I inhaled him and instantly found my happy place.

"Welcome home, baby," he whispered into my hair.

I squeezed his waist tightly in response, showing how much I truly did miss him. I hated being away from home for any extended period of time, and a week was most definitely too long.

"Thalia?" My mother's voice rang through the phone, startling me out of my little world that was Dante. He laughed his deep throaty laugh that sent shivers down my spine and slid his hand down to my ass playfully.

"Sorry mama, I just arrived home. Why are you up so late anyway?" I inquired, trying my hardest to ignore the sensual kisses being placed on my neck.

"Oh you know your father and his Marvel movie marathons. He insisted that I stay up with him this time," she explained, and I could hear my dad laugh in the background.

The slow burn of desire was quickly becoming unbearable, and Dante was already working at the button on my shorts. "Hey I have to go, I'll talk to you in the morning?"

"Okay sweetie, s'agapo!"

"Love you too!" I said hurriedly before hanging up and tossing my phone onto the end table.

Not a second later, he effortlessly picked me up by my ass and wrapped my legs around his waist. My surprised gasp quickly turned into a moan when I felt his erection prodding me.

"Missed me?" I breathed as he began to carry me up the stairs toward our bedroom.

"You have no idea," he growled before crashing his lips to mine hungrily. I returned his enthusiasm, gripping his thick hair in my hands tightly and kissing him with equal fervor.

When he made it to the bedroom, he slammed the door shut behind him and set me down on the bed. I instantly got to taking his clothes off, wanting to cry because of how beautiful his body was.

I was the luckiest woman alive.

He slipped my shorts off with ease, and ripped my T shirt off next. He let out a grunt of appreciation at the matching black lacy bra and thong set I'd chosen to wear.

So what if I was expecting hot welcome home sex from my man? Sue me.

"Fuck..why do you always do this to me?" He asked huskily.