Viktor Fischer - part 3

The week went quickly and it is already Friday. Today I had a short day. My first lesson was English, I sat next to Selina. We talked about Viktor al the time, my teacher was getting angry because we talked the whole lesson. But then the bell rang. We walked to our next lesson, German. At this lesson I sat next to Lavinia. She didn't talk much because she wants to learn. But today she talked a lot about one direction. This lesson was quickly. I walked to my next lesson. I got two hours of math and I sat next to Nick, but I never talked with him, after two hour I had one hour history.

Then I cycled to home with selina. when I was almost home I saw a car for my house, but my mom wouldn't be home yet? So I cycled a little bit slower. Then I saw that it was Viktor and I threw my bike on the ground and ran to him and hugged him. "Hello little girl" he said and hugged me back.

I was so shy that I didn't know what to say. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled at me but said nothing. So we got inside and I asked him if he want some drink. "Yes, do you have cola?" He asked. I walked to the fridge and get a drink for Viktor. I asked if he want to look a movie, he said yes. So I put a movie on. We sat for a while on the couch watching the movie, I didn't watch the movie at al. I was secretly looking from the corner of my eye. He saw me looking and looked at me. We looked into each others eyes but we didn't kiss because we didn't sit next to each other. Then I was going to sit next to him, after a while I putt my head on him. I was really tired and felt a sleep.

When my mom came home I was still sleeping, I woke up by the door. My mom walked in the living room and saw me lying against Viktor. She didn't believe her eyes. Viktor stood up and said "Hello, I am Viktor Fischer." My mom response: " I am the mother of Rowena" then he said: "can I ask you something?" My mom response: "ofcours" " tonight I planned a date, can Rowena come with me?" he asked. I was looking so happy that my mom couldn't say no. "I am looking ugly, look at my hair and my clothes" I said. He looked at me and said:"you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen", I blush. I went upstairs to change my clothes, I putt on a short black dress and did my hair good. After that I went downstairs were Viktor was waiting. "Should we go now?" He asked. "Oke let's go, bye mom!" When we sat in the car I asked him why he wants on a date with me. "Well, when I saw you for the first time I felt in love." he said. "Ahw that's so sweet" I said. Finally in the restaurant we had a super table, almost nobody could see us. We ate dinner and after dinner he give me a ride to my home. By my door I hugged him and look in to his eyes. Then we kiss. I't was the best kiss I ever had. "Wauw, you are a good kisser" I said. Then I kiss him goodbye. "See you sunday babe" he said, I response "See you sunday love"

I text selina and Viktor:

To Selina:"Oh myn god, we kiss!"

To Viktor:"hey babe, thank you for this super date! you are so cute! Xx"

The I went upstairs but my clothes smell to viktor so I wouldn't take them off. the I checkt my twitter and tweet: "wauw, what a great night. I think I like him."

Viktor<3: "It was great with you, I saw your tweet. Rowena, I like you. Do you want to go on a second date? Xx"

My text back:

"Ofcours I want! sleepwell babe"

Viktor<3: "goodnight beauty, I will dream about you. Xx"

After I saw Viktor's text I felt a sleep and dream about Viktor and me on our second date.