Viktor Fischer - part 15

When we came by viktor's house I text my mom that we were at viktor's house, Then I send a text to nicilai:

''Hey nicolai, were at viktor's place. wanna come over tonight?''

We walked in the house, ''where is my bagg?'' I asked. we looked around ''maybe in the car, I am going too look'' he said and walked outside. My mom text me:

Mom: ''You forget your bagg''

Well how can I forget my bagg? luckily I had my ajax shirt on so I could wear that tomorrow. Viktor came in and before he want's to say he couldn't find it I said ''I forget my bagg at home, stupid me'' he laugh and said "you can wear my shirt tonight" "tonight?" I asked "yeah, we are going to nicolai." he said. "Oh, why you didn't tell me earlyer?" I asked. "Oh sorry" he said. I text nicolai:

Me:"Hey, Viktor told me were comming to your place, see you tonight."

Nicolai: "see you tonight!"

"Who are you texting?" Asked viktor, I saw he was jealous and said "it's just nicolai" he looked at me and walked out of the room. I got a text from joel

Joel: "hey, see you tonight at nicolia's place! Xx"

Oh god, not him. "Viktor?!" I screamd when he walked in the room. "Yes?" He asked. "We can't go to nicolai tonight" I said and show him the text. I saw he was getting mad. "We go, I bought a dress for you, they call it an "boobdress" very sexy." He said blushing, he was already seeing me in the dress. "Show me" I said and we walked upstairs. He show me the dress and I putt it on, My boobs look fantatic in this dress. "Take it off" viktor said while he bite his lip. I did what he said and was standing in my thong. He walked to me and kissed me tenderly, we walked slowly to the bed while we were still kissing. He puched me on the bed and did his clothes out. He already had a boner. "Where are the condoms?" He asked me, I had no idea because we were in his house. "Just do it with out" I said. He nodded and did my thong off. He grabbed my waist and putt his lenght in me, we mooned eachoter name. "I have to come" He said but he was to late. It felt great inside me. Viktor's phone rang and he took the phone. I have no idea who it was but the only thing I know is that he is standing naked for me. I walked to him and get on my knees. He looked at me and I hear him say: "uh nicolai, I have to go now. Tell you later" I gave him an blowjob and for the thirt time this day he came. I did for this time an underpant on because than my ass was better in the dress. I putt the dress on and viktor putt an blackjeans with an black jacket on. "We have to go" viktor said, We walked downstairs too viktor's car and drove to nicolai.

I sat on the couch, viktor sat left from me but at the right sat nobody. The doorbell rang and some other players came in. Viktor and I were talking, then he went to thw kitchen to get some drink. Joel came sitting next to me, I looked at him and then look away. "You look gorgous in that dress" he said. "Go away" I said mad. "Don't be mad babe" he said while he toched my boobs. I couldn't move. I was so scared and hoped viktor came back, but he didn't. "You like it don't you?" He asked "Go" I said and I was getting white. I still couldn't move, then the door get open. It was Daley, he saw I was scared. Joel did not see daley and want to kiss me and toched my boobs again. Daley walked too us and hit joel. Joel look at daley and start a fight. Other boys came in the room and stopped them. Daley was still mad, I stood up and walked to him and took him with me too an bedroom. "Daley, I am so scared" I said while I bearst in to tears. He hugged me and said: "promise me that you stay here, I am going to viktor" and he walked out of the room. Then joel came in the room. "How did you find me?!" I asked. He said nothing and close the door. I was screaming for help but joel did his hand for my mouth..