Part 30

Hey hey guys! This is the last part off this story! Sorry It wasn't good at all but well I hope you enjoyed it trough, here you go..

*viktor's point of vieuw*
The hours past by, and then, there was the moment. I saw the baby for the first time, While I was holding Rowena's hand. "It is a boy" one off the nurses said. A tear went down my cheek. "he looks like you vik" rowena smiled looking at the beautifull boy who was laying in her chest. I kissed her on her for head. "you are beautifull" I smiled at her. "I love you" she said. "I love you more"

-

I slept in the hospital, next to Rowena. with our little son, nicolai. Yep, called after nicolai boilesen. our friend. He was comming today and I was going to tell him. What an amazing feeling was this, I turned around so I was with my face to rowena and nicolai. "you're awake?" She wispered. "yes" I smiled at her. "I am happy you are here" She said. I could only smile, I was happy, happier then on our wedding, happier then even before.

I was sitting next to rowena's bed, she was holding nicolai. Her eyes where wonderfull. "wanna hold your little fischer?" She asked. "yes" I said and picked him up and hold him. On that same time, my parents came in. "heeeeey" my mom screamed. "here is my son" she kissed my cheek and then looked at nicolai, she smiled. My dad went straight to rowena, I guess he was asking how she was doing.

Then, a hour after my parents came in, Rowena her mom and stephdad came in. Her mom went first to my mom who was holding nicolai. Not much later, selina and nicolai came in. Weird feelings went trough my body.

"Nicolai wanna hold him?" He nodded. I took nicolai from my mom and gave him to nicolai. "hey little.. what is his name?" "Nicolai" I said, he looked up. "Are you kidding me?" His mouth fell open. "nope" I smiled. "but why?" "For you being there always for us, we would never be here if you were not there and I just want to think the rest of my life, that I had a best friend who gave everything for their friends, and that, is beautifull" a tear rolled down nicolai's cheek. "thanks for being my friend vik, now take a picture of us" he laughed

I took the picture of nicolai and nicolai. After the picture and gave him his phone back and took nicolai and gave him to Rowena, she couln't stop smiling. I took a seat next to hear, then my phone rang.

@Boilesen:"with this beautifull new born nicolai, congratelations to @wena1997 and @viktorgfischer! ❤️"

I smiled, I decide to putt a pic on it, something I never did. "nicolai, take a picture off Rowena, Nicolai and me." He took the pic as we smiled. Then I putt it on instagram: "with my beautifull wife and our son.❤️ Nicolai Fischer! This life will be wonderfull with you at my side @wena1997"