Viktor fischer - part 7

I woke up with viktor still sleeping against me, he looked so cute this way. I woke him up and he looked in my eyes, his eye's were so beautifull, I couldn't stop looking. Then he kissed me on my nose. "Did you have a good sleep babe?" He asked with his sexy morning voice. "Yeah, a little bit. You made it great" I said. Then the docter came in the room. "You can go home, you have to take care of her" he said looking at viktor. "I will" he said. Viktor picked me up and put me in the wheelchair. I looked at my clothes and saw that I was wearing sweatpants and a ajax shirt from viktor. I smiled. viktor was turning a few rounds with me and we laughed. everyone looked at us weird, some girls I saw taking pictures and they said, "Look there is viktor fischer" Then he drove me out of the hospital.

At viktor's place we looked tv. the news was on. "Viktor Fischer is in denmark, but who is the girl with him?" The newsreporter said. On the tv you saw a video of viktor pushing me in my wheelchair. Viktor's phone rang. It were tweets of thousends of girls. "Who was that slut?" "Who is that girl with anorexia?" Al the tweets looked like that. Viktor took a picture with me and tweeted:

@ViktorGfischer: "She is my girlfriend, she is special and I love her, don't talk about her like that. @xxrowena"

I opend the tweet and saw the picture, I saved it and saw that I was getting more followers. I retweet viktor's tweet and favorite it. Viktor walked to the kitchen and took a lot of food with him. "Here, the doctor said you had to eat much" he said. I looked from the food to viktor and back. "I can't eat that" I said. "You have no choice, you are going to eat it" he said. I took the food and eat it. It was to much for a little girl like me. "Viktor, can we putt my dress on for the funeral?" I asked. "Of cours" he said. He carried me to his room. There he putt my dress on and did my hair. I never thaugt a boy was going to do my hair. Viktor's father screamed that it was time to go. Viktor carried me downstairs and putt me in the car. Then we drove to the funeral.

On the funeral I had to introduce me to his family. I was embarressed because I was in this stupid wheelchair and everybody had a other picture of me then I really was. After the funeral we went home. Viktor bought me up stairs and laid me in bed because I was very tired. I heard viktor and his father yelling at each other and then I heard a door slam. Then I got a text from viktor:

Viktor<3: "hey babe, my father and I have a fight, I'm for a little walk to cool of. I am back in an hour. Love xx"

I waited for viktor to come back, but one hour become two. I was stressed but I couldn't do anything. After five hours viktor was still not back..