Viktor Fischer - part 23

From Nicolai: ''I am there in 5minutes''

I looked at the text and I decided that I could not disappoint the fans. I will go with him. I putt the shirt on what he gave me yesterday. The door got open and nicolai stood there, I quickly picked some stuff. ''Your getting fat'' Nicoali said. ''Well, thanks'' I said laughing. I kissed viktor on his cheek and said goodbye I know he was not going to response but I couldn't leave him Without saying goodbye . I walked out of the room with Nicolai and went to his house.

I sat on the couch. ''nicolai come'' I said, he did what I said and asked: ''Whats up?'' I picked his hand and put it on my belly. ''he's kicking, Can I listen at your tummy?'' He asked. ''Of cours you can'' I said. He held his head against my stomach. he start to smile. he stood up. ''shall we go?'' He asked. I nodded and walked behind Nicolai and Selina to the car.

We got out of the car and everybody came to me to ask how it went. I only had a wound on my arm, but the rest was okay. behind the stage were all players and their girlfriends. I saw colette and walked over to her, I hugged her. Colette and Daley walked along to Selina and nicolai. We wait till we could go. First some players went up the podium. They were called by their names. Than you heard ''Nicolai Boilesen!'' Nicolai walked on the podium and made some weird moves, I laughed about him, Than the man screamed daley's name and he walked to the front of the podium. He surprised me by his dance moves. Than Nicolai and daley walked to the man and grabbed the microphone. ''Attention pleas, You know our teammate viktor is in the hospital. His girlfriend is here. give her a warm welcome! Rowena!'' they said to the fans. I walked on the podium. all the fans were very excited, this did something with me, all the fans who cheered for me. I've dreamed of this as a little girl. ''Hello'' I said in the microphone. ''You know viktor and I are together for an long time now, There is going to be an new player in the further'' I said. I took the dust of my stomach, which made ''little Fischer" appeared. The fans were screaming. I had to restrain myself not to cry, I walked quickly to the rest of the team. They hugged me and I started to cry.

I stood at the afterparty were everyone was drunk, I couldn't drink and my tought went to viktor everytime. ''Nicolai I am going'' I said. ''Do I need to walk with you?'' He asked. ''No, see you'' I said smiling and walked through all the people towards the door. An hand grip my arm and dragged me to a room. It was dark and I had no idea where I was.Some one start to kiss me but I stopped it ''Go away'' I said and tried to walk away. ''No'' He said. I heard him chuckle while he pushed me against the wall. I was scared and had no idea what I had to do. I pushed him off me, It worked and I ran away. I stood among all people, my breathing went faster and faster. I looked around to find Nicolai or someone else I know. I totally freaked out and then I fainted.

I look around, I laid on the ground and at the right I saw nicolai holding my hand. At the left was Kolbein. ''Rowena?'' Nicoalai screamd. '' Y- yes'' I said a bit weird. Nicolai and kolbein help me up. We walked to the car, they support me because I was too weak to walk myself. I sat in the car and Nicolai brought me to his house. I sat on the couch and I putt the tv on. I was watching the news. My phone rang and It was an unknown number. I decide to pick up. ''I know where you are Rowena'' The voice said. ''So, tell me?'' I said. ''You are in nicolaí's house. You are in an pink sweatpants with an white top'' The voice said. I looked to my clothes, it was true I was wearing the things he said. I hang up and crawled into one another. ''Nicolai!'' I screamd. he ran in the room. ''Whats wrong?'' He asked. ''Someone is watching me'' I said scared. ''how you know?'' He asked. ''The phone rang so I picked up. And the voice told me where I was and what I was wearing'' I said looking scared around me. Then my phone rang again. ''hello?'' I said while I putt my phone on loudspeaker so nicolai could lissen with me. ''You have to come outside. Thats the only thing you can do to save viktor's life.'' The voice said. I stood up and walked to the door with my phone still in my hand. ''Don't'' Nicolai said while he stopped me. ''Why?'' I asked. ''There Is going to happen something.'' ''Nicolai I leave you the same thing happen as Viktor'' The voice said. ''You did it?'' I asked while I was shaking in my legs He hang up.I took an deep breath and walked outside and screamed: ''WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?''