Chapter 2: A Distant Universe

In a long far away planet in a different Universe, there was the angel, Angel 009, Hanshio. She was one of the best angels who has the dreams to be the best and to find her lost angel cousin who is out in a planet and does not know her power that she is an angel, the best right now. Not one of the best, but the best. That's all she wanted. She is a type of angel that no living creature knows about. A Rare Angel, known as, a Sympico. These angels have a human body but wing as an angel and a tail. Their wings appear as different colors and their tail is always black or white. Sometimes both. Each angel has one special ability. An example is the ability or power to see through a person or thing, telling the future, or strength. There is still many more.

"Hanshico." called their master since her cousin was gone. "You must have a new mission and that is to find your cousin, Angel 001."

Hanshico never did find her old cousin, the greatest Sympico Angel of all time, but she did know she was placed in an unknown planet to them, Earth, "Master Roco, I have been trying to find my long lost cousin, the best known angel assassin. The older sister of Shanico, the prince who is supposed to take the throne of our king, yet is too young and now the throne is taken to you, Master Roco."

"Hanshico, the prince wishes to see his sister! You must follow. Don't worry, your reward is great. Your reward is moving from second best, to getting to your dream, the best of all. First."

"Master, I will retrieve her, my lost cousin, the great sister of the prince, Shanico Hampia. I will find her." the great angel bowed.

Then, the great prince appeared, Prince Shanico. He is seven years of age, turning eight in a few months. Hanshico thinks that's the reason why she has this mission. Just for one little kid you might think. Crossing two whole universes and going to a planet that is dangerous, just for a little boy's gift. Well, Prince Shanico is not just a kid. Calling the reincarnation of the great King Zanzico's Savior, Ampasha Dincana, not as important as risking your best warrior. Your right, just his little finger is worth billions of lives on each planet in each universe. Ampasha was the best man that ever lived, he had all the powers. All the abilities. All of him is now inside that kid. All five thousand billion abilities in that kid. He is the most powerful creature in all universes.