Chapter 19- The Demon Strikes Back

The group of demons walked in a path stopping when they saw a wall with graffiti saying, "DMON RLM". The "leader", the third best, poured blood for the human she killed on the wall and said a spell, "DEMONS OF THE NIGHT GIVING EARTH A FRIGHT, DARK PRINCE WILL SOON BEHOLD AND KEEP US ALL BOLD! DEMONS WILL RULE AS WE HAVE HAPPINESS AGAIN TO STOP THESE ANGELS AND PUT THEM TO THE END! HAPPINESS, THE PRINCESS OF BOTH GOOD AND BAD, THE ONE WHO WILL DESTROY, )AND CONCOR, THE ONE WHO WILL KILL AND FILL. FILL ALL DARK TO OBEY BY THE FEET OF THE DEMONS!"

"Not if I could help it." a mysterious angel said from behind.

"Lukio, number 101, the thirteenth best. What do I owe to this pleasure?" the third best asked

"Don't play that game," Lukio swung out an angel sword, The Sword of Rocks (because he has earth powers), "I KNOW ALL YOUR TRICKS."

Thunder crackled, rain poured on the demons and the young angel.

"Why, Angel 101, sommoning out Happiness is no trick, more of a treat." the demon laughed evily while the thunder crackled.

"Well....if you don't mind, I would love to challenge you to a match of survival.....and death. Unless, you would chicken out. I want revenge. You killed so many and I would like it if you just stop. Yet, sommoning Happiness, its just too much. You must stop."

"Well them. I accept your challenge."

The thunder crackled again as blood fell to the floor. Both winged beasts in combat as body parts fell and blood gushes out. Anger and pain mixed together would not be a very good combination. The thunder crackled again and again. Blood, gushed out as both beasts fell to the ground, dead. Lukio and Shararoo, dead. After the fight, the wall turned to a black shadowy door that opened. Demons came out as a voice said, "FOLLOW DANASO! THE SECOND BEST! GET HAPPINESS OUT.......NOW!". It was the dark prince, wanting his siter at last.