Chapter 17- Looking For a Home

As much as Hanshico hated Earth, she knew she had to stay, she knew she had to protect the creatures on this planet, and most of all, she knew she had to protect the queen of Sympico. Just as a favor, Hanshico had to rent a room in a hotel and actually pay for it. As they searched and searched for a great hotel, Tagalo pointed at a fancy one, but very expensive. The two walked in the fancy hotel, with dirt all over them.

"One fancy room, with a big bath and everything." Hanshico demanded the boy with a uniform on.

"Um, this is a fancy hotel, so ya,not for ya-ha. We do-ont take poors like ya-oo two." he said.

"Well why do you think we are poor?" Hanshico asked, taking out a blue velvet box.

"We-ell, this ho-tel is a lot of money, ga-o ta the basement. You wa-nt the fanciest room, a-nd it costs hundreds of dollars for two weeks. Li-ke I am talk-ing about 900,000 doll-ars."

Hanshico opened the box, inside was one gigantic diamond. "Will this cover for two weeks?"

"Sha!" he said and tossed the keys at her. "More like four month-sssssss."

Hanshico whispered to Tagalo, "In our planet, those things are totally worthless, that's like a penny to us."

"Whoa!"

The two walked to the fancy room.