Chapter 10- A Message

"What?" Tagalo cried

"Look, my dear cousin, I.......I...my mother said the same to me and the full version where it says that she will never leave. Yet she is..." Hanshico was cut off.

"Gone."

"Indeed, is this the so called "parent's" house."

"Yup."

Slowly walking toward the two story house, Tagalo was sweating like crazy. As much as she trusted Hanshico, she still had a feeling that she was wrong. Not a feeling, but a voice telling her that this is not the right choice. Not a conscience, but a person. Or a thing. A temptation. Tagalo stopped walking, catching immediate attention from Hanshico.

"What?" Hanshico asked

"Nothing, let's keep walking." replied the tempted girl.

Letting Tagalo go in front of her, Hanshico knew something wrong was going to happen, or was happening right as they walk. Hanshico did not care, as long as her cousin is safe for her brother. To complete both missions. Hanshico's angel phone rang, leading her to pick it up and say "Hello?". Unbelievablely, her master, who took over for a while, had told her that Zerako, ruler of the demons, had been after the Sympico Box. Inside the Sympico Box, is the two most powerful weapons in five galaxies. Rossana's Creed, a dangerous sword, and Emerald's Bullet, a golden tomahawk. These two weapon were placed in the Sympico Box that is in the middle of Earth. Now Hanshico really has to stay on this planet she hates.