Chapter 13- The Big Fight

Tagalo fell to the ground while blood gushed out, spilling. Raining. Raining on top of Hanshico who's head is down. Her body glowed, glowed greatly. Not a red color for rage, but a blue glow that hurt the demon's eyes, causing them to turn to their real form, Antrasa, The Spiked Beast, and Tangalponta, (or Tanga for short), The Sharp Beast. Together mixed, The Demons of Love and Harm. Hanshico now transformed into an angel, that was so very blue. As Hanshico liked to call her, Saddness. As she came out, tears of blood came out from her eyes.

Appearance-

Blue wings and body, hair long down, light blue

Powers-

Cry of Blood:

Cries a wave and then floods enemy in water of red, appears as blood, their blood.

Scream of Hearts-

Screams so loud of pain that hours the ears of enemy.

Tagalo slowly got up, watching Cry of Blood performing on the enemy.

"Hanshico?...........Kill them...." Tagalo whispered. "Wait.....DON'T!" Tagalo yelled.

Tagalo got up and unleashed a new power that hit Hanshico. A red hand came out that glowed and appeared as animation. It hit Hanshico so very hard, she flew and blood came out of her mouth. She turned back to regular Hanshico.

"Why?" Hanshico asked.

"Don't harm then." Tagalo said as Ruth and Carter laughed.