🌼1🌼

Olivia is just an average girl, living in an average world.

Getting through life one day at a time, a hard working 17 year old with long, curly brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Her dad owned one of the biggest companies in America, which made him some what famous, which Olivia didn't mind but wasn't exactly fond of it either.

One morning on a Tuesday, Olivia was getting ready for school,when her father asked her an important question regarding his business.

He had asked Olivia if she would like to attend his business party with him considering his wife, Olivia's mother was going on a ladies getaway weekend and Olivia was their only child.

***

Walking to school was part of Olivia's daily routine except on weekends of course ( she also considered it  exercise )

She walked into the school gates and was immediately greeted by her best friend, Emma, who Olivia saw as the prettiest girl alive with her short blonde hair and her long ass legs.

She immediately told her about the business party and asked her to go shopping with her.

The days went by quickly and Olivia was running out of time to buy a dress.

She wanted her dress to be simple and elegant so she went to the shopping centers with Emma to find one.

Finally after what felt like days of shopping she finally found a gorgeous dress that she loved to bits and pieces.

Sorry for the chapter being so short, I promise there will be much longer ones coming up;)