🌼7🌼

Tuesday and Wednesday flew by and now it's Thursday, thank gosh, one day until weekend.
I can't wait for this weekend though, i got invited to a huge party at someone's house and all of the hot senior guys will there, if you know what I mean.

After school on Thursday, Ryan came to my house. The poor guy didn't even step into the house before he was  questioned.

Why are you here? What are your intentions with my daughter ? And blah blah blah. My father couldn't shut up. Harry who sat next to my father was giving him, his famous death glare.

I decided to grab Ryan's arm and pull him upstairs just to piss Harry off. The man doesn't own me or anything. I thought about what happened with the previous days encounters with Harry and decided that what we were doing was a terrible mistake.

I brought Ryan into my room. He looked around and finally decided to sit on the floor.
"What's the project about again?" I embarrassingly asked feeling retarded for at least not going though it. He told me everything and showed me some of his ideas.

The night went by with me finding out more details about the scientist we are doing the project on.

I got us some pizza from downstairs and luckily for my sake, no one was there.

I took it up stairs and gave it to Ryan. We both start eating and talking. I discovered that Ryan and I have 3 classes together!

"Olivia, I need to tell you something." he said in a serious mood. "Alright" I said. "Olivia I don't know how to tell you this, but I.. but I really like you and I was wandering if you would go on a date with me?" he asked, speeding up the sentence at the end. I was having a debate with myself. I mean Harry and I aren't going to work out and Ryan seems like a really nice guy, what's the worst that can happened?

"Sure, I would love to" I said happily. "Great, can we go out tomorrow night, for dinner?" He asked shyly. "Of course" I said smiling.

The night went on and we actually finished the project. I walked Ryan out, and before he left, he shyly leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. After he left I decided to go to sleep.

* Friday*

I can't wait for later, I'm actually really looking forward to seeing Ryan this afternoon.

The day went and by now the sun has set, Ryan should be here any moment now. I decided to wear a pretty black dress that covered my body and had a slit on the right side of the dress, it was quite high up but I thought it looked hot.

Someone rang the doorbell and I decided to slowly walk to the door to make as if I wasn't  that interested.

Ryan stood there in a white button up shirt, long black dress pants and a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"These are for you, my lady" he said. I was in awe of how cute this was, no man has ever spoiled me like this. "Awww thank you so much Ryan, they're beautiful" I said smiling at him like a fool. " I wanted to get you something as beautiful as you" he said. I didn't care how corny it was, It was the cutest thing ever.

We got into Ryan's car and drove to the restaurant. Damn am I happy I wore this dress. This place is extremely fancy. Ryan booked a table for us and so we didn't have to wait.

We spent the night laughing, socialising and having fun. I can't believe I only met Ryan now. He so nice, very intelligent and he has a sense of humour. He's literally too good to be true.

After the amazing night, Ryan paid and we drove home. We stood outside of my porch and you could feel the awkwardness in the air. We both stood there quietly until Ryan slowly started leaning in. Our lips touched and we started kissing. All night I've been waiting for this moment but sadly there were no sparks, nothing. He pulled a away with a smile, left and drove away.

I came into the house and saw my dad and Harry's dad still there. They looked like they were in the middle of something important so I decided to walk upstairs and go to my room.

As soon as I got into my room I was pushed up against a wall with my hands being held above my head by the one and only Harry Styles.

"Who is he?" He practically spat in my face.
"Fuck off Harry, it's none of your business" I said. "Don't you dare talk to me like that young lady or else I'll have to punish you" he said in a  deep voice. I gulped. " Harry stop with your kinky fuckery" I said. Harry chuckled. " Don't act like you don't like it when I touch you" he said while slowly sliding his free hand up my leg, pushing the slit aside. I let out a small moan. He smirked to himself knowing the effect he has on me.

"I bet he can't make you feel, like I'm going to make you feel right now" he said with a grin on his face.