🌼11🌼

You know when you wake up after a night of partying and your hangover isn't nearly as bad as you thought it would be but then after a while it finally kicks in and it's ten times worst than you imagined.

I swear Ryan must have triggered it because as soon as he came in everything hurt, my head, my body, I felt like puking.

"Hey Ryan, this isn't the best time"
I said kindly. "I just want to know if you are you alright?" he asked . "Yes, I'm fine, but I think I'm going to go back to bed now" I said. "Alright, will you please call me if you need anything and I mean anything" he said sweetly. "I will" I said closing the door after him.

After I do, I just stand there for a minute.
I walk to the kitchen to get myself water and some pain pills. I head to bed, shallow the pills and finish the water.

***

Someone wakes me up and I immediately ask what time it is. It was 3pm, I basically slept the day away. I felt much better than I did this morning though.

It was my father who woke me up and he told me that Harry's family is coming over for a late lunch and that I should get ready.

They were coming at 4pm so I luckily had a bit of time to get dressed up and showered. I decided on a flowy light green dress.

Knowing that Harry is coming, I decided to put in a little more effort into my hair and makeup but not going overboard.

I suddenly hear loud voices and laughter that follows, they must be here.

I walk downstairs and greet Harry's parents and then I greet him, as I do both of our parents scurry into the kitchen.

"You look too gorgeous for someone who almost died yesterday night" he said with a smirk. I giggled. "Thank you for last night, I really owe you" I said and stopped when he pushed my hair aside where I was trying to hide the hickey, concealer only helps so much, I involuntarily raise my hand to cover it again.

"I'm still not very happy about this" he said. "I-" I was about to say something before Harry cut me off and said that we should play a game.

I look at him confused. "What game?" I ask. He pulled something out his pocket. It was Lush 2 which is a remote controlled vibrator.

I'm kind of shocked and intrigued at the same time. I stare at it for the longest time. "So should I put it inside you or.." he said. "Yes" I thought to myself. "No, my parents, your parents, everyones her-" he interrupts me again. "It'll be fun, babe" he said coming closer to me, slowly sliding his hand up my skirt and touching me.

"Okay, fine, fine!" I said pulling away and going to the bathroom. When I came out Harry was gon- "holy shit".

It took me a second to get myself together. This is going to be a long afternoon.