🌼10🌼

He picked me up and placed me on the counter, got a cotton and put on a cleaning agent and started cleaning my face.

He was focusing on my face as I was focusing on his, he furrows his eyes when he concentrates.

He stopped and looked me in the eyes and asked me what happened and I just said  I tripped and fall he didn't ask any further questions and simply told me to shower and change into something comfortable.

He completely left my room, leaving me with my thoughts, I simply ignored them and jumped into a hot shower, washing my problems away for now.

As I got out, I headed for my clothes and changed into something appropriate for the party happening downstairs as I wasn't quite tired yet.

I arrived downstairs and went straight to the kitchen and lurked around for some food. But I found nothing, the guests must have eaten it all.

Well Harry obviously also noticed this because he came into the house with a bag of McDonald's and grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room. Nothing better to eat than McDonald's after parties like these.

We sat on my comforter and he asked me for the remote to my TV, I gave him it and he put some random movie on and set out the McDonald's.

He got me large chips, a big Mac burger, a large strawberry milkshake  and some chicken nuggets. I think I actually got a little turn on.

"I love you" I blurted out " for feeding me a lot of food" I recovered. He just chuckled and ate his food which was exactly same as mine.

We were eating the chicken nuggets together which I thought were only mine, I know he bought the food but I really love their nuggets.
Harry reaches out for the last nugget, but before he touches it, I closed the box and looked him in the eye and said, " bitch, I think the fuck not".

He quickly jumped on me while laughing and tried to steal the box, me being me, I defend that box with my life, he was almost got It, but before he could do anything I licked the entire nugget. He grabbed it and pushed it down his throat. I just laughed but secretly I wanted to chop off his balls for eating my last nugget.

We ate in silence while watching the movie, I finished all my food and sat back. His eyes were wide open while he looked at me, I looked back with wide eyes and we both ended up laughing at each other.

The movie ended and I looked at Harry and thanked him for the food, I layed my head on his lap and he started  playing with my hair again  and I just fell asleep.

I felt myself being picked up, I opened my eyes and saw Harry , " go back to sleep, sweetheart" he said then placed a kiss to my forehead. I felt my body being placed on my bed and being tucked in and receiving yet another kiss on my head.

I should have woken up to a killer headache but I only woke up with a slight hungover.

I went downstairs and saw the house was trashed. Geez what happened in here? I grabbed a black bag and started cleaning up.

Once I finished cleaning up majority of the rubbish, there was a knock on the door. I slowly open the door and someone pushes it forcefully and in comes Ryan.

"Babe, Liv, are you alright?" Ryan asked.

Short update, plenty more to come!!  Merry Christmas to everyone:)