🌼6🌼

I decided to stop screaming into my pillow as my throat started to hurt. Aghhh it's school tomorrow.

I decided to finish my homework and remembered the physics project and decided to text Ryan to come over on Thursday and Friday seeing as it was a long ass project, i swear their mission in life is to make us miserable, he said it was fine, so I finished my homework and went down to see what's for dinner.

I went down and saw everyone still there, great Harry's still here. I went to the kitchen and saw my mother sitting on a seat by the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Mom, what are we eating for dinner" I asked. "Hey sweetie, you're father ordered some Chinese food, it should be here soon" my mom says.

I nod and walk out to the living room and hear the doorbell and decide to answer it.

My dad paid for the food and we all sat around the table and guess where I was placed!! On the right side of Harry.

 I was slowly eating my spring rolls, damn I lovvve me some spring rolls when I thought, this is the perfect time to tease Harry.

I slowly slid my hand across his lap, softly squeezing him, I felt his dick twitch. He looked at me with wide eyes while I finally had the chance to smirk.

Everyone at the table was unaware of what was happening under the table.I unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand into it.

I started pumping his length and he threw his head back and I saw he was trying to hold back a moan, I started going faster that when he let of a moan but tried covering it up with a cough, I immediately took my hand back and finished eating, I felt Harry glaring at me with angry in his eyes.

"May I please be excused from the table, dad?" I asked. "Yes sure, darling, what are you going to do ?" He asked. " I'm just going to finish up and go to bed" I said. "Okay, sleep tight" he said and I took this as my cue to leave, as I was about to go upstairs I turn back to see Harry giving me a death glare.Damn if looks could kill.

I went to my room,showered, washed my hair, changed into my favourite pajamas ever, it was my silk, short night gown with my lace panties. I don't know why, but I just felt like being sexy tonight.

I was about to sleep when there was a loud knock on my door. Before I could even reach the door, a curly head boy came in and eyed me up and down while bite his lip.

 He quickly pushed me onto my bed and went straight to my panties and rubbed me really hard before pulling it aside and pushing three fingers inside of me.

 I let out a moan immediately and they kept on getting louder before Harry put his hand over my mouth. He keep on pumping, going faster and faster, he then started rubbing my clit with his thumb and that's when I knew I was close. "Harry, I'm.. I'm close" I said.

He then completely stopped and took his finger out of me and kissed me hard and then whispering in my ear. "How does it feel, baby?" He said getting up and leaving me.

 I knew he was proud of what he did but I on the other hand was so pissed with him, even though I did the same to him. I decided to finish myself up. After that I was exhausted and decided to sleep the angry off.

Guys please will you do me a favour and vote please❤❤