🌼8🌼

"Stop" I said. Harry ignored me and carried on with his assault. I can't lie, it felt amazing, his hands roaming my body while his lips sucking on my neck.

He started sucking really hard and that's when I realised what he was doing. "Harry, stop, I don't want a love bite you asshole" I said pushing him away but his hold was to strong.
He was blowing on the now bruised spot.

"You're mine" he said seductively. "No, no I'm not, you don't own me" I said starting to get annoyed with his possessive. "Oh really, explain why your body reacts this way to me" he said pushing his hands into my panties and touching my wetness and then playing with my clit, I took in a sharp intake of oxygen. He then used his other hand playing with my boob.

"I could make you cum like this" he said softly into my ear while pinching my clit. I let out a whimper as much as I hate to admit it he has an effect on me, a big one.

I started to feel the build. "Harry, I'm close"
I said. "Let go, baby" he said attaching his lips to my neck.

That was enough for me to let go and cum on his fingers again. "Goodnight babygirl, dream of me" he said slowly and opening my door and leaving.

I fall on my bed and think about what just happened. I can't believe I let that happen. I really like Ryan and Harry is just playing with me, he'll leave as soon as he gets what he wants.

*Saturday morning *

I woke up at ten and went downstairs and had some breakfast. Surprisingly no one was at home, not that I minded. I love being by myself. Really, I can do whatever I want without being judged or put the music on too loud without anyone telling me to turn it down. I really love it.

After eating breakfast I danced to the music, made myself popcorn because I was still hungry, but then I thought it would be better with some ice cream and coke. So I quickly drove to the store with my moms car. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. I came back with a bucket of ice cream , a big bottle of coke, two slabs of chocolate from the store and 10 chicken nuggets with a large chips from McDonald's.

I got home and put all the food on the coffee table by the TV and grabbed a blanket because it was a bit chilly and decided to watch a movie and luckily it was a cloudy day so the sun didn't reflect into the TV, I decided to watch the titanic because Jack is just so hot.

I ate my nuggets and chips and then drank coke out of the bottle. I then went onto the chocolate which I almost finished, I have no shame. I love chocolate.

Then I heard someone come into the house, I didn't bother checking cause it was probably my parents, I heard the person coming closer.

Harry stood there shocked at the amount of food that I have eaten. He came picked my head up cause at the moment I was lying down and he sat down and put my head on his lap and acted as if it wasn't strange at all.

I didn't mind as long as he didn't try anything.
The movie carried on, it was ending and I cried a little bit and I could've swore I heard a sniffle from Harry's part. The movie ended and I looked at Harry and told him that he can choose a movie and he choose the notebook and I was kind of taken back but didn't say anything. After Harry finished the popcorn he started playing with my hair.This has actually been a great day so far. I slowly fell asleep to him scratching my head.

I was woken up by soft taps on my shoulders I looked up to see Harry smiling so I smiled back like a goofball.  "Good evening sleeping beauty" he said in a very heavy brittish accent even though he already had one. I laughed and asked what time it was. "It's almost 7" he said. "Shit" I said running upstairs. "What's wrong?" he loudly asked me. "There's a party that I'm going to with Emma" I said jumping into the shower and out, going to my room and put on black skinny jeans with a white sweater.

 "There's a party that I'm going to with Emma" I said jumping into the shower and out, going to my room and put on black skinny jeans with a white sweater

Okay. Let's do this.