🌼3🌼

He quickly looked away when I saw him, which made me quietly laugh at the fact that I caught him staring at me.

As the night went on we got our food and ate in silence and after a while the desserts came but I didn't want any, so I decided to go to the bar and get myself a strawberry daiquiri, my father knows that I drink, and he trusts me because I drink responsibly or at least that's what he thinks.

Grabbing my daiquiri and thanking the bartender, who gave me the drink without asking any questions, I walk to my table. Suddenly someone stood in front of me I looked up to see who was in my way and saw it was Harry.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked a little angrily. I looked at him wondering what I did wrong and simply shrugged my shoulders. He grab my drink and said "I recall your father telling me that you're only 17", he's British accent was so thick that I didn't care what he was saying as long as he kept on talking.

"And because you're 17, you're not allowed to drink" he said and then I realised he took my drink and was sipping on it while smirking. "Hey! That's mine, and if you know my age it's only fair that I know yours" I whined. "Fine, I'm 24, happy?"he said. I scoffed and then said "You're not my father, you don't get to tell me what to do".

 His smirk grew even wider as he took a step towards me, so close that his chest was touching mine and he softly said "I might not be your father, but I can be your daddy".

I almost couldn't comprehend what he said, but I did and was completely taken by surprise  and was just plain shocked.

I took a step back and blushed so hard that my cheeks were matching the colour of my lipstick.

I quickly walked past him and sped to my table ignoring the fact that he took my daiquiri and also ignoring what he was saying.

As I sit down, I see that my father isn't there anymore but I do see my dessert, untouched, so I eagerly ate it, I know I said I didn't want it but I lied to myself, I'll never give up my  desserts.

When I finished, I felt my phone vibrate, so I took it out to see that my best friend Emma asked if we could hang out tomorrow night and I gladly replied with and 'yes' but before I sent it, I was interrupted by a handsome stranger.

His golden brown eyes glistening. "Hello, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Zayn Malik, and can I just say you are absolutely stunning" he said making me blush for the 50th time tonight but I didn't mind because he's so sweet. "Hi Zayn, nice to meet you, I'm Olivia and you don't look too bad yourself" I said giggling a bit at the end, damn this guy is so hot.

 We ended up talking most of the night, he's so funny and sweet, a real cutie pie. He had to leave a bit earlier because he had work the next day so I said goodbye and decided to get another strawberry daiquiri for myself, keeping it safe this time, and dance a bit.

Then I realized they only play classical music for these types of events, so that was a no go.

Soon the night came to an end and my father took us home.

When I got home I lied in my bed thinking about that Harry guy, if only he knew I really did have a daddy kink..

Hey guys!! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please will you do me a favour and vote, please❤❤