Chapter 15: "The truth....we're fans

Luke had found a new hobby; throwing things at the girls to see if they would move.

They had been staring at the guys for the past few minutes.

Zabrina, who was nearest him currently sat with about 6 pieces of strawberry in her hair.

He laughed silently, this was too much fun. The boys we currently say on the side of the pool, the photoshoot was almost over.

They sighed, the wanted to have fun with everyone.

The girls just stared. Surely it was criminal to have seven of the most beautiful guys in one band.

All traces of keeping it cool and pretending to not be a fan appeared to have gone out of the window and it was very obvious that there were more than just grateful helpful citizens.

The director looked over at the girls and observed them for a while.

They were definitely fans, the staring contest they'd had with the boy's bodies demonstrated that, but still there was something else here.

The usual fans would just scream and could barely control themselves, but these girls were different.

"Alright guys, that's a wrap, let us get all this stuff packed away and then you can have fun," the photographer said, beginning to pack everything away.

"Hey, can I speak to you?" the director asked Becky as her face fell.

"Oh sure," she said looking back at everyone.

'Don't blow it!' they all mouthed at her. The pressure was too much.

She took a deep breath in. She knew exactly what this was about.

Namjoon glanced over at the girls and scoured the scene for Becky.

He looked eyes with Amanda who pointed over to where Becky and director were talking away from everyone.

"Oh guys, we got a problem," Namjoon said pointing in their direction.

"Okay, how we getting out of this? He knows right, it's the only reason he would need to talk to her?" Yoongi added.

"So, is there anything you want to say?" the director asked looking at her blankly.

"Erm, thank you for letting us come, it really is a generous gift?" she said hesitantly.

Would it be better if she just admits it now and begs for forgiveness?

"I think you know what I'm talking about?" the director added staring her down.

"Namjoon you can't," the team held him back.

"He just wants to know who they are really," they added. Namjoon sighed, he didn't want them to leave before they hadn't even had a chance to talk properly.

He looked over at her and could see her face flushing.

"Why exactly are you here?" he asked gesturing her to sit down.

"Erm, I won a luxury trip for me and four friends to New York and we didn't want to go to a Justin Bieber concert and I met the guys on the train," Becky rambled quickly, this conversation was making her too nervous.

"And you had no idea who they were before you met them?" he asked.

The million-dollar question.

"No, they told me they were singers when I met them and then I did a bit of research when I got back, they're very famous. Zabrina was very impressed, and she isn't normally impressed by much and Luke has got a secret handshake with Hobi and Yoongi which is really cool...." She trailed off.

Mutism vs rambling.

Neither were ever good.

Everyone looked over at the conversation. They knew Becky was going to blow it.

It wasn't her fault she just wasn't built with the mechanism to lie.

The director laughed out loud which made her job. "You make me laugh," he smiled.

"I know your fans but your misguided rambling is rather funny." She looked down, was he mocking her. She sighed, the moment of truth.

"Okay, you want the truth? Three of us are fans, the blonde one and the guy aren't fans. We didn't approach them on the train first. It was an accident we ran into them, and we didn't realise we were at the same hotel. Like I said, I won the suite as part of the holiday, but yes, we lied to you because we thought you wouldn't let us hang around together if you knew we were fans, but please don't take it out on the guys, it was all my idea" Becky finished feeling the wait lift from her shoulders.

He stood up and paced for a couple steps. She was prepared for him to shout at her but he sat back down slowly.

Everyone was glued on the conversation.

"What is he saying to her?" Namjoon asked frustrated. Again, it was his idea and it might have backfired severely.

"It will be alright, she can handle herself I'm sure," Hobi added trying to comfort his friend.

"So, there is no way she is going to get out of this right? She can't lie at all?" Elissia asked, looking down when everyone avoided her question.

The silence had been uncomfortable for about two minutes.

"Excuse me, the suspense is kinda killing me, so can you like shout at me, or throw us out or something because honestly I don't think it can be as bad as awkward silence," she finished.

During the silence, she had prepared herself for the worst.

"You're quite cheeky you know," he said quietly and she looked down.

"You lie to me, come here under false pretences and then tell me to hurry up with my decision," he added his voice rising slightly.

She closed her eyes, 'here it comes' she thought until he laughed again.

"I like you, you have guts, you can stay, to be honest I can see the boys are smitting with you all so I wouldn't want them to be miserable.

They've had it rough this past few weeks and you have given them a new lease on life.

If you can keep that up, then you can stay with us for our time here," he added shaking her hand.

He walked back over towards the boys and avoided their questions.

"What happened, is she okay?" Jin asked as they spun round to see Becky stood still staring at the pool.

She was beyond happy.

They were reason the boys were happy again and they could escort them the whole time.

Zabrina, Luke, Amanda and Elissia ran over to her.

"What happened, are you okay? We have to leave, right? We've already packed," Amanda said softly.

"Don't blame yourself," Elissia added.

"Yeah, we'll do that for you later," Zabrina added, "Kidding!" she admitted quickly seeing their glares.

Becky didn't say a word but walked towards the pool.

"Becky, what are you doing?" Namjoon asked as the boys came rushing over.

"Do you have to leave? What did he say? Are you okay?" the questions came fast in Korean.

Becky turned around and they all became very confused by the smile on her face.

She took a deep breath in, outstretched her arms and fell backwards into the water.