Introduction

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

Don't you just hate that sound? I especially have a hatred for my alarm. After about another 5 minutes of sulking that i have to wake up AND move today i decided it was time for a shower. After tuning on my shower i got undressed and stepped in. The shower Really helped calm my nerves about moving. I knew moving to a new school would be better for me in the end, it's not like I can go back to mine.

You see, about two weeks ago I was expelled from lovely Westbrooke High for a numerous amount of things. Such as talking back, fighting, breaking school property and the icing on top of the cake was getting caught doing the deed in a supply closet by a janitor. Yeah... I know, embarrassing right?

After my shower i got dressed into something comfy because i will be on a plane for 4 hours UGH. I chose i over sized grey sweatshirt with my favorite Forever 21 black leggings, a light washed jean jacket and my go to white high top converse. After putting on all my clothes I put on a simple makeup look of mascara and nude lip gloss and tied my wet hair into a messy bun.

~~~~TATUM'S OUTFIT~~~~ (Ignore the glasses)

"Tatum lets go!" my mom shouted from downstairs

"Tatum lets go!" my mom shouted from downstairs. "Will and Dad are already in the car".
"Coming!" I yelled back to her.

As I was getting in my Moms 2015 black GMC Yukon Denali XL, I saw my older brother, Jackson hopping into the passenger seat of his new all black 2017 jeep compass. He got it as a going away gift from our parents. All i got was a $15 iTunes gift card. My older brother and i are a lot alike. We both got into some trouble at our old school and are in the same grade, but he is 10 months older than me. This is both our senior year.

The car ride to the airport felt like an eternity and Walking in i was a little nervous because the last time i was on a plane i was six and i cant remember anything from the plane ride, except the delicious peanuts of course. Thankfully since my family is rich we get to fly first class. My parents own upscale hotels around the world, but still somehow make time for my two brothers and I.

One we are on the plane my nerves have finally calmed down and I am pretty exited about moving across the county.The entire plane ride I mostly stepped but for the part I was awake for I listened to music on my phone.

Pulling up to our new home my family and I looked at our new house In awe. Running In I can already tell Malibu is starting to feel like Home.