Meeting Mr.Badboy

Picture of Tatum's house

Hope you like this chapter<3

~Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into my new bedroom, I saw that i had a beautiful balcony and a view of the ocean. It was honestly breathtaking to see. Then just to make it better i walked into my huge walk in closet with an attached bathroom in the bedroom. It was my dream bedroom. My parents had all of our cars and furniture shipped the week before we left and they had people come in to set up the house so it was ready when we came.

~Tatum's room~

Once i was done staring at my room in awe, Decided  to go check on my 'Babies' and maybe go for a nighttime surf

Once i was done staring at my room in awe, Decided to go check on my 'Babies' and maybe go for a nighttime surf. No , i am not a mother. My babies are my Surfboards. I forget if ive already said this or not, but i am a pro surfer. i have been surfing since i was 4 years old. Today, i am known all over the country for my intense competitive wins.

Walking down the stairs i saw my two brothers, William who is going to be a freshman this year and my older brother by two minutes Jackson playing an Xbox game together. i decided to go over and talk to them before i went to the storage room AKA my surf room.

"What game are you playing?" I asked William while sitting next to him on the love seat.

"Call of Duty." He replied. After continuing to talk to him and Jackson, i decided it was time to go surf. I got up and went to my bedroom. Going through swimsuits i picked out a yellowish pink bandage bikini with spaghetti straps. I am obsessed with this bathing suit even though im going to be wearing a wet suit over it.

Trudging down the stairs into my board room i saw all of my beautiful surf boards arrayed across the baby blue walls. I decided to go with my evergreen colored Pukas 69er Pro Surfboard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having my feet touch the damp, cool, sand underneath my polished toes felt like all my problems had been lifted off my shoulders.

One done Breathing in the salty air of the pacific sea I made I sprint towards the water and started paddling on top of my board feather out into the water.

The sun was starting to set and a beautiful Orange, Pink, and purple sky started to form.

After waiting about 10 minutes for the perfect wave I caught a glimpse of a large one coming closer to me.

Catching the wave made me feel a certain way I hadn't felt since the last time I surfed, which was when I lived in Florida.

I decided to start off simple and do a few simple tricks

After a while i started to do more complicated stunts that i did when i would compete competitively

After a while i started to do more complicated stunts that i did when i would compete competitively. All of a sudden i started to feel fatigued and lost my balance. I was so high in the wave i knew the impact would be seriously painful.

I started praying in my head that i wouldn't break anything. But before i was about to crash into the harsh California ocean, i felt a strong pair of arms catch my body in the air.

looking into the eyes of my hero all i could think was...

...holy fuck i must be dreaming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

    ~EMMA <3