Blunt Cruise

^ Weston Moore ^

~ IM TRIGGERED I WROTE THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER AND IT GOT DELETED SO IM SORRY IF THIS IS SHITTY :( ~Trying to do weekly updates~

~ENJOY (on the verge of a mental breakdown)

....................................................................................................................................................

Its been a week since I started school at Malibu High and i already feel right at home. Weston and my brother have become close friends and they spend almost all their time together so me and Wes have also been spending a lot of time together.

There's been times where theres so much sexual tension I have to leave the room. Sometimes he'll even try to get in my pants in front of my brother.

As for Mae and Nova we have all become practically sister. I found out that they were both fans of me which was really cool. I have become extremely popular and there has been a lot of news going on about the "famous surfer girl".

Tonight Nova Mae and I are all getting dressed to go to a party tonight at some jocks house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear the doorbell ring downstairs so I trot my way down the steps and to the door. On the other side I am welcomed by my two new bestfriends. They bolt past me and into my room squealing.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" they are both shouting frantically. "What?" I ask because they sound like a serial killer was chasing them.

"We overheard Weston talking to your brother outside asking if he can date you!" Nova finally tells me.

"So you better look hot as fuck." Mae chimes in. In all honesty I'm really not looking for a relationship right now but that doesn't mean I'm still not nervous.

"Well then we better start getting ready "I say. Mae pushes me into the bathroom to take a shower while they pick an outfit for me. After getting out of the shower i put on my Bath and Body Works Paris Amour  lotion to smell extra nice.

The outfit they picked out was super hot in my opinion. I wore a plain black tube top with high wasted black ripped jeans and a leather jacket. I paired the outfit with a long string necklace and a bandanna choker. for shoes i wore some simple black strap heels. My makeup and hair were very simple with nude eye shadow, winged eyeliner, and a Rose Taupe lip. I had my hair in a Ariana Grande like High ponytail:

 I had my hair in a Ariana Grande like High ponytail:

Mae's outfit was sexy, but simple. she had on a strapless all white top with a pair of dark wash ripped skinny jeans. She forgot shoes at her house so i let her borrow my favorite pair of Kate Spade sand colored one strap heels. Her makeup was very glam. for her eyes she had a light brown smokey eye and a cat eyeliner. Her hair was kept in its natural wavy state: