Chapter 5 argument

Christina's POV

I wake up and I go to Kailey's room. I look and she's not there. NO! I run to Nash's room and I can't believe my eyes! she's in the same bed as Nash and they are super close. "DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX?!?!" I say flipping out. I don't want her losing her v-card yet and especially so young! Kailey shoots up and rubs her eyes. "NO! IM NOT READY FOR THAT!" she says obviously lying.

"I SEE IT IN YOUR EYES YOU ARE LYING! YOU GUYS HAD SEX AND NOW YOUR GOING TO GET PREGNANT!" I say screaming even louder. Nash then wakes up and he sits up. "Woah! we didn't do anything!" Nash says . "UNBELIEVABLE! STOP LYING I KNOW YOU TWO DID!" I yell at them. Hayes runs in wide awake and he looks around. "What is going on?!" Hayes says walking over to me.

"MY SISTER IS SAYING I HAD SEX! WHEN WE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT! WE BOTH HAVE OUR CLOTHS ON!" Kailey's says getting out and coming closer to me. "YOU COULD HAVE PUT THEM BACK ON AFTER!" I yell right in her face. Hayes is just silent and he walks over to Nash. He whispers something In Nash's ear but I don't hear anything. Nash's eyes widen and he gets up. "I think we should all go back to bed and relax." Nash says grabbing Kailey. Hayes grabs me and takes me out. "Hayes what did you say?" I say suspiciously. He sighs and closes the door behind us. "Christina, we were the ones that had sex last night...."