Sisters date brothers (nash and hayes grier)

PLEASE READ THE LAST CHAPTER ON THIS BOOK FOR AN EXPLANATION ON WHY THIS BOOK DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AND WHY THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDITING!!!!!!! Please enjoy.

Hi I'm Kailey and, well now, I live in California. I used to live in Kansas with my whole family. But me and my best friend, who is like my sister, Christina left for a new life and this all started because of vine. We got so many followers that Magcon asked us to join and we moved to Cali. We just got off the plane and are looking for my boy best friend to pick us up. Two horn honks  go off and I look up to see Nash and Hayes. I get my sister and drag her to them. I wonder what Nash will think of me, the last time I saw him was 10 years ago and I'm 16 now.

Nash's POV

Kailey starts walking towards us and she looks stunning, She has black hair and blue eyes. She is tall and absolutely beautiful. Then I see her best friend and she is definitely Hayes type. Her sister has brown hair with blonde ends and brown eyes. She is shorter and great for Hayes. I get out of the car and hug her hello. "Nash, I missed you! Oh and Nash, this is my bestie Christina." She says showing me Christina. I hug her hello and Hayes comes out and introduces him self. We hop in the car and talk dirty by Jason derulo comes on and the girls are singing perfectly.