Chapter 2 WTF?!?!

Hayes POV

Me and Christina start to headback and I see Nash outside. This can't be good.... "Christina head inside. Me and Nash are going to talk." I say walking up to Nash. Christina gets the message and heads inside. I look at Nash and he looks pissed. "Where have you been?!" He says whisper shouting at me and I reply back that I took Christina to Starbucks to get to know her better.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Me and Kailey could of joined you guys we all could of talked to each other together!" After he says that I freeze up and quickly say, "Cause...." Then I look down not knowing what to say. Nash goes quite then gasps, "No way, you like Christina!" I blush lightly and look at him shocked. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yes and you should take her to the beach tonight!" He says and I nod. "That's a great idea, I'll go ask her." I smile at Nash and head inside. I grab Christina's  wrist and head to my room to talk to her. "Hey....I was w-wondering if you would like to g-go to the beach with me t-tonight after dinner....." I say nervously and i relax once I see her smile softly at me. "Sure! How about 7?" I smile and nod at her. I grab her hand softly and she holds mine back and we head back out to see Nash and Taylor arguing. What is going on?!

Kailey's POV

I was hanging out with Taylor and we surprisingly have a lot in common. We are all watching a movie and me and Taylor are cuddling. "Your so beautiful." he whispers to me. I then look up at him and he kisses me. I then get thrown off of Taylor and I see Nash flipping out on Taylor. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Taylor yells at Nash. They keep on yelling at each other and I just watch, too shocked to do anything. Hayes and Christina quickly brake it up and Nash looks pissed as he runs out the door.

Why do bad things always happen when I am around?!