Chapter 7 time skip!

Christina's POV

"SO WHAT, IF IM PREGNANT! AT LEAST ITS WITH SOMEONE I LOVE!" I yell at my now pissed sister. "FINE! BUT IF YOU HAVE A CHILD... YOU ARE LIVING THE REST OF YOUR LIVE WITH HIM!" she yells at me. She leaves the house and heads to Nash. I look out of the front door and see Hayes. I start to head to Hayes and everything goes black.

Hayes's POV

I look up from my phone and see.. the girl I love. Covered in blood in the street. I run to her and she's breathing! I pick her up and I open the door. "NASH! HELP!" I scream. He runs in with Kailey and they all look shocked. Nash grabs his keys and I run in his car. I sit in the back holding my love and we rush to the hospital.

*4 1/2 months later*

Christina just got out of her coma today and the doctors say that she still has the baby. So that means she is half way through her pregnancy and she should have a belly starting to form. Me, Nash, and Kailey get out of the car and head in. "Hi, Christina frant please." Kailey says to the lady. She nods and starts to walk. We follow her and she shows us her room. "Kailey you go in alone and me and Nash will wait." I say sitting down. I brought her flowers and her phone.

Kailey's POV

I walk in and see my sister with medical equipment connected to her. "Hey Chris, how are you feeling?" I say walking up to her. She smiles at the sight of me and grabs my hand. "I'm doing better and the baby is too." she said laughing. "Chris, I love you so much! Stay strong! I'm going to let Hayes and Nash in now!" I say kissing her head and letting go of her hand. "I love you too." she says smiling. I walk out and sigh. Those smiles were so weak and I just needed to get out of there. "You guys go now!" I say sitting down. Nash and Hayes head in and 5 minutes later came out. We start to leave and we all get in the car.