Chapter 8 THE END!

Kailey's POV

It's been 6 years since me and Nash were told the problem about having kids. He went to the hospital and it toke many tests. but they got the virus out and we have a baby girl. She just turned 5 and she's so cute. her name is crystal and she has blonde hair, blue eyes, and she is bubbly, sweet, creative, and always a help. I'm pregnant with our second child and it's going to be a boy. We live in a mansion and I'm a famous actress/singer. Nash is no longer in magcon and is still famous on vine. But now he has a job as a entertainer and is the #1 comedian in the world. We still talk to everyone from magcon and Christina.

Christina's POV

Me and Hayes are married and live in a mansion. We have a baby boy that just turned 2 and his name is Justin . He has hazel eyes, and Black hair. Justin is funny, cute, and sometimes a trouble maker. I now work as a singer and a fashion designer . Hayes is not in magcon and his new job is as a comedian. We still keep in touch with our friends and family.

Life is like a adventure, you won't know what your doing till you explore some more!

THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL AND THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE LAST CHAPTER TO EXPLAIN HOW MANY KIDS THEY HAVE AND HOW THEIR LIFES END.