Chapter 3 the date

Hayes POV

I quickly run after Nash and stop him. He sighs and tries to calm down. "Don't worry there are other-" I say but Nash cuts me off. "Stop! I want Kailey....I don't want to lose her to Taylor!" Nash says yelling at me. He ends up calming down and we head to the house. When we get back Taylor and Kailey are no where to be seen. "Where is Kailey?" Nash says freaking out. "Calm your tits down! she went for a walk!" Taylor says walking in and sitting down. I look at the time and it's 6:50 pm! I need to get ready for my date!

Kailey's POV

I start to walk to my friends house. She moved her a year ago and I told her I came down. She told me to come over so I did and I ring her doorbell. "Kailey!" she says squeezing me. I laugh and she invites me in. I missed Kayla. When I get in my phone starts to ring. I take it out and see it's Christina. I pick it up and our convo goes like this.

K - Whats up?
C- Hayes and I are going to dinner and then the beach tonight!
Both- eeeep!
K- what are you going to where.
C- I don't know! Can you help me? I really like him!
K- ok ill help
C- oh and Nash says when u come here to get ready to go out with him, he has a surprise for you.
K- uhhhhh okay...I'll be home soon, bye!
C-bye!

I hang up and I hug Kayla good bye. I run home and it's already 7:00! I run in the house and I see everyone on the couch. "We won't be ready till 7:30!" I say running up stairs. I quickly throw on my fav dress and heels. I then throw on mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I don't plan on kissing Nash because I just kissed Taylor today.  I then run out of my room and run to Chris.

I put on her eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. If they kiss I want to see if they do. I throw her fav dress and flats at her and she changes into them. We then both look at each other and nod with smiles. We start to walk downstairs and Nash and Hayes are both in shock at my work. "Wow! Kailey, you look beautiful." Nash says staring at me.

"Wow! Christina you look stunning!" Hayes says spinning Christina around. We then all head out the door we go left towards the 5 seasons restaurant. while Christina and Hayes head to the right, to the beach. Maybe I like Nash still from when I was 6 and Christina likes Hayes.