your friend's bestfriend

"It's a highly inappropriate piece of item for a children's sponsor funds campaign. If only she had worn something underneath the revealing pants that would cover her rear end a bit more that would've been more appropriate, otherwise it looks like she's either a stripper at the wrong place or trying to find a sugar daddy 20 years younger than herself." Dean read out, "damn she's a savage. She just publicly dissed Iggy azalea?!"

I don't know if I'm taking that as a compliment or not. Charlotte, Becky and I just stayed quiet as we sat in our seats, just finished hearing our head of department say that secretly I'm a savage.

"Are you guys going to say nothing? This is the coolest fashion critic I've ever seen!" He made a huge deal out of it. "Oh and Lexi, you better find out who this chick is, I HAVE to meet her" he tells me again, then let's or a laugh and walks away back into his office.

We watched him like a idiot and were speechless. "Um.. Is he drunk?" Becky says in her accent.

"Or is he high" Charlotte grins as she and Becky made their hands looked like they're sipping tea, classic, and 'clink' them together.

"Maybe both?" I shrug

"I bet" Becky laughs as we all turn back to our work. They both busily type on their computers as I looked at my screen in disappointment. I couldn't just type up a bunch of info, even though they're all in my opinion and memories 100% in my head.

"Out of ideas Lexi?" Charlotte leans on her elbow to see me.

I nod, "yup I need to interview."

"When is your interview?"

"I don't know, anytime I guess." I respond then folding my arms on the table and resting my head.

"Wait, Aren't you interviewing Alexa bliss' best friend?" The orange haired Irish gives me a look. "Ain't she a busy woman?"

"Oh, yeah, we're friends so I can see her anytime." I quickly made up, to cover my lie.

"You know that you can go out of the office? As long as it's work related you just need to check out at the main reception and inform Dean ." The married blonde mentions.

"Wait really?" That's when my mood lit up and I stood up from my chair.
I quickly grabbed my bag and made sure I had my laptop with me. "Thanks! I'll get gone then, see you in 3 hours." I smile at them and quickly rush off. I could hear their farewells as I left but they blanked out from my ears because I was planning on what ik going to accomplish today, since the report is due this Friday meaning that I had 2 days left.