brillaint and beautiful

[trailer^^]

"Are you sure? You don't need me to drive you there?!" My roommate screams from the bathroom to me.

"I'm fine Leah!" I scream back from the kitchen to her as I shove my resume into my purse. I take a long look at myself in the mirror, I had on a camo bomber and a plain white tee paired with some black skinny jeans. I liked the look A lot, I straightened my half blonde half pink hair with my fingers letting it flow Infront of me. I quickly put on some black ankle boots and grabbed the portfolio from the kitchen bench as I headed it the door screaming goodbye to my roommate, Leah.

I rushed myself out of our apartment, almost tripping over but luckily I didn't. I made my way as fast as I could out the building door and wavy my hand out for a yellow taxi to stop.
"Taxi! Taxi!" I wave as one of dozens pulled over the side of the street for me.

I quickly opened the back on and jumping in, throwing my bag and portfolio on the seat next to me. "73 Wall Street please" I told he man who was driving me today. He nods as he begins to drive to my desired destination.
I took a huge sigh and plop back on the black seat.

I stare at all the cars, taxis, buses that I go past. The tall buildings, traffic lights, all the boards and displays with advertisements that I go past admiring, their Colour and campaign. It was a beautiful day as the sky was all blue in the city of New York today.

Today, I am going to my interview at one of the biggest Fashion company's in the world, Mizanin. That's right, Mizanin, the home of Mike Mizanin's fashion company. I am lucky enough to even get the chance to get interviewed by Mr. Mizanin himself. Today was the day, since I was a teen I've been dreaming to work here and fulfill that dream job I always wanted. I wanted to be a stylist, not just any normal stylist but a stylist got the biggest celebrities sponsored by Mizanin. How many times have I mentioned "Mizanin"?

I shake my head, clearing that thought as the driver just pulls up.

"ThankYou" I say giving him the amount owed. I get out of the taxi getting my portfolio and bag, the sound of the taxi drives away behind me as I stare and look up at the very tall building. I'm happened to be extra short too so it was really really tall. It gave me chills to even step inside this company, and one day I can potentially be working here.

Without wasting anymore time I walk into the building, pushing the revolving door as I made my way into the building.
The reception and entrance wasn't the actually company itself just an open lounge.

"Excuse me" I ask the mid aged lady at the reception, "which elevator will I need to take for Mizanin?"
She didn't reply but she held up two finger.
"ThankYou" I mumble to her as I walk towards the six elevators.

Pressing the up arrow button on the wall at the 2nd elevator I waited impatiently for the door to open. I crossed my arms realising nobody was around. The sound of the door opening was heard as I step into the elevator, I see the levels button in the wall, I pressed level 18 as 'Mizanin reception' was labeled under it. I pressed the button for the door to close as I step back in a corner of the box.

Just as the door almost completely closed, a hand stopped it as the door opened again, a few girls walked in, all so high classed wearing the designer outfits, all three of then smeared at me and one of the blonde's went to press the button, her finger stops just as she realises that the button had already been pressed. By me. I guess they Work and Mizanin too. She rolled her eyes as she stepped forward, all three of them standing away from me.

It was awkward, it was silent for what felt like hours but eventually the door beeps and opens, the three girls walked out and began to laugh as their high heels made loud as clicks on the floor in sync.