6

⋆The Reveal⋆

The Reveal

word count: 6288

As soon as Juno and Cyrus were in the car, a heated argument began between the two. Cyrus went on about how Juno had risked their cover, while Juno's argument was the fact that Stiles would have been badly hurt. The two even argued all night, which caused a police officer to come by the house and warn them of the noise.

The next morning, Cyrus and Juno sat in the car in silence. Cyrus was tempted to not even allow Juno to go to school, fearing that Stiles would bombard her with questions or even expose her, but Juno knew that would raise his suspicions. Cyrus pulled up into a parking spot, which coincidentally was right next to the spot Stiles had just pulled up to also.

"You just can't escape that kid can you?" Cyrus muttered under his breath.

"What do I do? He's friends with a Werewolf, I'm sure he won't tell anyone-"

"Exactly. Do you think I want his little dog friends to know there are Vampires in Beacon Hills? Just stay clear, make him think he was just seeing things, you're good at that." Cyrus urged. Stiles pretended to be searching for something in his car, so that he could be able to talk to Juno as soon as she got out of her car. Cyrus sighed. His eyes began to glow as he read the mind of Stiles. He scrunched up his nose in disgust at the thoughts he heard.

Juno rolled her eyes, "what did you expect when you read a teenage boy's mind?" Juno teased.

"No, it's not that. He thinks you're a Werewolf," Cyrus cringed. He couldn't stand the idea of being compared to a Werewolf, a part of Cyrus wanted Juno to prove to him that she wasn't a Werewolf, but a Vampire just for the sake of it, but he didn't want their cover blow.

Juno couldn't help but laugh, "I guess he still needs to work on those detective skills..." Juno then took a deep breath, and got out of the car. Stiles instantly turned around to greet Juno, but she didn't want to face the interview. She quickly walked off and into the school building, ignoring Stiles' calls out for her.

Juno kept looking ahead of her, feeling guilt every time Stiles called out her name. She quickly found the girls' locker room and went inside. She felt relieved that she had track practice for half the day, and she wouldn't have to deal with Stiles.

Stiles sighed as he watched Juno go into the locker room. He made his way into the boys' locker room, where Scott was changing into his gym clothes.

"Is she here today?" Scott asked as he put away his normal clothes.

Stiles sighed, getting his gym clothes out of his bag. "Yeah she is, pretty much bolted as soon as she got out of the car."

"Well she's on the track team so she'll be at practice with us, you can ask her then."