Who Knew

Xander's POV

    "Yes. Mark me as yours." I knew mates got jealous, but it seems mine was such earlier. He must be touchy about what's his I thought, kissing his neck, hands on his waist. I bite down, sucking and nibbling for a few minutes until I pull away, pleased to see the flushed face before me. I bring him closer, inhaling his scent and smile at the suddenly shy male as his breath hitches.

    "I never thought you'd be my mate bad boy and that you're shy." I pull back to look into his stormy grey eyes, watching as he blushes more, mumbling something under his breath. Pulling him towards me, I teasingly nip his ear, a moan escaping his lips as he grinds his body on mine. "Ah ah ah. I'm still recovering from earlier, unless you wish to mate here for everyone to hear?" Hands grip my shirt as I sit down with him on lap, purring at the light kisses pressed to my neck and face.

    "You're such a tease, mate. I'm only shy when it comes to you." The sentence makes me tighten my grip on him, burying my head in his shoulder. A chuckle leaves my lips as I kiss the area I marked, hands going underneath my chest and exploring. They go up towards my hair after some struggle to get out from underneath my shirt, running through my hair. Biting back a moan at the pulling on my ponytail, I mark him in the same spot for payback.

    "Do that in the bedroom only love or else I won't be able to stop myself." I check my watch and sigh, about to move Blake, only to stop at the gyrating on my privates. "Tonight. We are mating tonight, my apartment. I suggest you to be ready to not walk for a few days once I'm done with you." The pressure stops as well as the pleasure and I give my mate a deep kiss, happiness swelling up inside me as my wolf practically howls along with. Forcing him to stop me from going, I persuade him with more marks on his collarbone, leaving a blushing and flustered mess.

    "You my friend, are too happy for words. You marked him didn't you?" I nod to Iris who gives me a knowing smirk. "You forgave him for earlier, since he was jealous of our relationship." Looking down to her I smile sheepishly, scowling at the swat landing on my right arm.

   "Hey! I am going to have a bruise from where you've hit me multiple times today. I hope you're happy about that!" Sarcastically exclaiming this, she grins widely in approval. "Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be?" I groan in response, walking to my apartment, arms looped with Iris's.

    "I wouldn't be your friend otherwise." She teases as I glare at her mockingly, admiring her ruby eyes and simple outfit consisting of short light grey jean shorts, a black shirt with Normal People Scare Me on it, black and white converse shoes, and a red hoodie like shawl with black skulls. "I forgot to tell you, I'm getting a new tattoo tomorrow. Do you want to join me? It's going to be our pack's symbol with the saying, 'Who said anything about having a normal family?' What do you think?" I laugh yet smile at the quote, suiting the pack quite nicely. I have been wanting to get another anyway, musing to myself as we ignore the strange looks from people passing by. Turning on the straight path north, we head east to the nice apartments, the scenery the same as the schools with more bustling people and noise.

     "I would love to. After last period I'm guessing?" Recieving a nod, I grin in anticaption. The black and white apartment buildings appear in our visual, the owner standing outside for a reason. "I didn't forget Molly. Here it is for the next full year." I dig in my pockets for the envelope, handing it to the red haired and emerald eyed beauty, nodding to her before heading inside.

    "The shop is Pierce's Pain. On the townsquare, three minute walk from school and ten minutes from your apartment." Bowing, I take her hand as she goes up the stairs, laughing as I follow behind like a butler and or guard. Fishing my key out of my right side pocket, I open the door with a flourish, bowing dramatically for her to enter. "You're such a dork X. What's the plan? Movies, anime, or music?"