Trust Me Love

Xander's POV

    "Ready love?" I get off the motorcycle, Blake following my lead as I loop my arm around his waist, pulling him close. The sounds of the crowd get closer as we head in, the pink and white hanging lights hovering above us, a romantic atmosphere surrounding us. I give a soft smile to Blake, the blush on his face crimson as he shyly and fearfully tells me a secret.

    "...I'm a trans X. I have been for awhile, but no one knows except you now. Please don't hate me." The sentence makes me look at him in a new, the smile widening. I bring her close, surprising her at the light yelp coming from her mouth.

    "I love you for you dear. Is that why you were nervous to go home?" She nods her head at me as I kiss her quickly. "You're too cute love. I didn't think about it at all, but it's something you've hidden well I suppose. You're handsome as a male, but I can't wait to see you dressed as a female. What would you like me to call you?" I feel her heart beat speed up as I ask this, breath hitching in shock.

    "Serah. Call me Serah." Kissing her deeply, I think back to how she acted, normal, but there was always something off. When I first saw her, she acted just like a guy, but all she's ever put on is an act. I realize this with a bit of fright, holding her tightly.

    "Serah, as long as the moments we had together were real and you are happy with me, then that's all I ask for." She tills her head, confused just as she gets it. Her lips and tongue force my mouth open as she invades, encouraging me to play. I give a rumble of pleasure, letting her hand palm me. She pulls away and gives a breathtaking grin, my breath stopping for a moment as I truly look at her. Her red hair showing off her sharp, round face, steel grey eyes looking into mine with passion that makes me freeze all over again. Plump, pink lips look inviting as her muscular yet slender build molds into mine with ease. Freckles cover her face as I look closer, my hands on her waist as I feel natural curves, rubbing circles with my thumbs. Her outfit makes her eyes stand out as I give a chuckle at her problem, returning the kiss.

    "I've never put on an act around you. I fool everyone else, but never you. I couldn't bring myself to. You bring out the male and female out of me, it's weird, but I love it. I can by myself around you without fear. I just felt uncomfortable occasionally." Her head hits my chest, burrowing into the warmth as a content sigh escapes my lips.

    "Trust me love. I love you for you. Thank you for telling me, but I am holding you to dressing like a female...whether in private or in the bedroom." I grab the hands hitting me lightly, holding them like a precious treasure, as Serah presses her self to me.

    "Only if you let me do...you until you scream my name babe." Nodding, we untangle ourselves, exchanging a short kiss as we walk in the crowd, wordless romantic music surrounding us.

    "There are more people here than last year. It must be the Couples Private Booth." She looks at me confused as I answer, nervously laughing. "Couples can enter a room of their own for however long they rent it. It's twenty five cents for every fifteen minutes." Feeling her press against my body provocatively, I swallow at her question and wandering hands.

   "What do they do in there? X?" Heat radiates from my face as I respond, squeezing her waist as a hand slides into a back pocket and squeezing. I attempt to ignore the other palming me discreetly, clearing my throat.

    "Each other mainly, but some use it to get away from others. It depends on the people using them." A soft whisper hits my ear as I give a shuddering breath, leading her and paying for two hours in the private rooms. The whisper of 'I have a surprise for you love if you take me in the room for the two of us.' repeats in my head as I look around at the red and pink colored room, the soft velvet heart bed with a walk in closet, bathroom, and vintage vanity decorating the space. A soft carpet underneath my feet as I sit on the bed as instructed, waiting. Serah left a few minutes ago, demanding I wait with a smirk as she leaves with swaying hips. Groaning at my hard on, I palm myself, relieved at the pressure. I unzip my pants and move my boxers down, lowering my head as I jerk off, rubbing the head leaking precum. Heavy breathing fills the room as I feel a familiar tightness, close to coming.